Ratings for Dr. Peter B. McKernan

Rip-off. Will try to get you in multiple times for no good reason to charge the visit fees. My first visit, I went for ringing in years. I was hoping to know why. But he just gave some drops to put in my ears and told me to come back 2 weeks later for audiogram as the person who does audiogram was gone for the day...at 1.30 pm. Ok understandable. Also, his ear cleaning procedure was very rough!! Second visit, I was 20 mins late for 9.30 appt. The girl said can't do audiogram as I am late, but insisted to see the doctor. I was thinking, I am there to do audiogram first, whats the use of seeing Dr "again" without audiogram. So I said no and re-scheduled visit to do both at same time ...which is a norm everywhere. So, 3rd visit same day. 2.30 pm. On time, went in for audiogram and the lady told me we can only do audiogram but you can't see Dr. today, you have to come see him next time for results. The reason was that he was busy, but i only saw only 1 patient in office. But nobody called me to inform this in advance or I cud have rescheduled it. It doesn't make sense to do audiogram one day and then see doctor some another day to go over results..for another visit charge off course. I told the lady at the front.. I am here, audiogram is done and I can wait to see Dr. She said can't do it. I reluctantly scheduled 4th visit but cancelled it later because I decided... next visit I am taking my business somewhere else to someone who is honest and respectful towards the patients and especially their time.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Worst butcher in the medical field, all he is interested in is your cash, operated on my wife 8 months ago, left her in pain every day since. Please BEWARE he is so so bad...

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Very thourough Dr. but the fees add up fast cause he puts you on tons of meds and wants to see you back every 10 days. Does not listen very well. Interrupts you and thinks he knows it all and you know NOTHING. Short wait time. He's fast but gets 'er done so to speak. He wants you followed up with every dr. in the world so be ready to spend some money!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Peter B. McKernan's Credentials

• Creighton University (Grad. 1984)

Harvard-Pilgrim