Ratings for Dr. Ma May Thet Naing Naing

I know DR Naing for 3 year now .refer by my aunt whi live in El monte .. The whole family of my aunt go there too. I'm very please with her service and stuff .very nice and clean office and very friendly too.. I recommended her and her service.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Hi , I found this excellent doctor which is located in elmonte and open Sunday. Last Sunday I have pain on my wisdom teeth and can't open my mouth and my mom recommend this place . The office is one of the best dental office I ever been . And equipments are latest .. The dentist check my teeth and her staff come and explain the cost and procedure .. I decided to remove my tooth .. No pain during the extraction and I can open my mouth next day ... I definitely recommend this doctor and she is awesome ...

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

HI EVERYONE ,I FOUND THE BEST DENTIST EVER .I HAVE A SEVERE WISDOM TOOTH PAIN OVER HOLIDAY AFTER X 'MAS .OLY DR NAING OFFICE OPEN ON WEEKENDS AND I GOT MY WISDOM TEETH PULL. NO PAIN AT ALL .NOW I CAN SMILE ON MY NEW YEAR... :)...

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

hey everyone ,I went to dr naing office and got root canal treatment and crown on upper molar cause my previous dentist can't do it and my friend recommended ,she did good job ,no pain at all and she did beautiful crown also ..I like her alot and I will refer more patient to her and she has most beautiful office I everseen....:)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

I paid this hack of a dentist for a complete make over of my smile. I had 32 teeth when I first met with her, 2 YRS AGO. Due to poor dental work, infection set in all the caps and veneers, SHE APPLIED! She has less than 2 yrs experience. I now have 8 teeth left and she accepts no responsibility for the dental malpractice... in fact she charged me 250.00 each -for the extractions needed as Per her terrible dental work! I WARN ALL to avoid, www.mayvalleydental.com at all cost... as cost you it will. I paid in cash! 64k, to loose almost all my teeth. She is the worst dentist I have ever seen. AVOID MAY VALLEY DENTAL AT ALL COST! AS COST YOU IT WILL, ALL YOUR TEETH! A TOTAL RIPP OFF HACK DENTIST!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008