Ratings for Dr. Linda C. Hyde

Complete JOKE! I've been reluctantly going to this family dr. for 10+ years. Have been trying for more than a week to get a simple RX refill. No one EVER answers the phone, NEVER have rec'd a call back from messages I've left. Switching asap. Very rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Cancelled my appointment twice. Messed up on two of my prescriptions. Did not respond to the pharmacy when they requested more information. Did not respond to my request for small supply of medications to be called in to a local pharmacy. Frequently had to wait at least 45 minutes to be seen, and one day waited over 2 hours. Staff is very rude. Will not go to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Worst doctor ever...wait over 3 hours...she calls in your meds to pharmacy Its the 6th day after my appointment and still my life saving mess have yet to be called in..I have seen her once in 13the months ...she hires random dr assistants and so I have not seen the same dr twice in a row..maybe she's an alcoholic or drug addict I don't know what her problem is but I DO KNOW SHE HAS ONE.....SAVE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY DO NOT SEE THIS PATHETIC PERSON SHE IS NOT A DOCTOR AT ALL...SHE COULD CARE LESS IF YOU DIE OR NOT

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Undoubtedly the worse doctor and staff that I've ever encountered. Lot's of reschedules, many trips to find no doctor there at all, hard to get call backs to the pharmacy or anyone else. Go here at your own peril!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

I went to this doctor's office for my routine annual physical.While waiting, a patient went to the office staff to ask how much longer did she have left to wait to see the doctor, she had been waiting 2hrs,the doctor was in ear range of the patient and answered randomly and rudely, "when we get to you" This was my first visit and the office staff said that I would have a $53 copayment so I was not prepared to pay the amount and told them that I wanted to cancel .I got down to the parking lot and called them to tell them that I was going home to get my checkbook instead of cancelling, they said they could not put me back in my spot because they could not fit me in. 8 minutes later. Give me a break, be human, I took off from work to come to this doctor' appt. The patients in the office appeared to be very dissatisfied with the service and if I had read her reviews ahead of time, I would not have subjected myself to such unprofessional behavior. The office staff appeared to be lazy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Unbelievably rude office if you can get to the office and not the answering service. After years of being uninsured and ill we thought we found a good doctor, but we were wrong. OUR APPOINTMENTS WERE RESCHEDULED 5 TIMES. And the last time they called because the Doctor had some afternoon appointments cancel and wanted to move our appointment an hour back. Well those that work understand that you cannot rearrange your schedule on 3 hours notice! I have to do this at least 48 hours in advance. When the INCREDIBLY RUDE reception person called back the rules had changed and the doctor now says she can take no new appointments in the afternoon. Funny how easily they changed unknown rules. This doctor has 'fired' my mother in the past because she would not go for excessive tests for NO REASON other than age and OBVIOUSLY money. This doctor will 'fire' you if she can't make enough money off of you. This office has no compassion-all their patients are cash cows. Please don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Staff was very short, impolite, lengthy wait time in lobby. Phones are answered by voicemail not a real person. Dr. Hyde was curt, and did not appreciate being challenged. She is a fine doctor if you don't believe in being an advocate for your own health. Would not go back to her even if I was bleeding out.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Very caring Doctor - interested in her patients

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

This Doctor does not seem to care about her patients and likes to pass the buck. For example I went in for back pain and she states i can refer you to an ortopedic surgeon, and thats it. I have visited her office three times and have encountered numerous problems with her rude and unhelpful staff. Just recently i had to do a blood test to receive a refill of my cholesterol medication. A whole week passed and i had not received a call from the doctors office regarding testing results. So i called and told the nurse that i was expecting someone to call from her office with the results and no one did, she said it was my responsiblity to call them, i responded with my nonagreement with that policy and asked for my test results, she said (in an extremely rude and offensive tone): "I'm not going to give them to you" and hung up the phone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2005

Dr. Linda C. Hyde's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conroe, TX