Dr. Yaniv Farbenbloom

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yaniv Farbenbloom

I have been so impressed with Dr. Farbenbloom's knowledge of Functional Medicine and how it relates to Diabetes. My regular Doctor has never tested me for so many things as to why I became a Diabetic. 6 months later, I am off of 4 of my 5 medications I was taking and I am no longer a Diabetic!!! I just referred my wife to the Doc for her thyroid problem.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Farbenbloom is awsome,we call him the magician. He is very knowledgable, and gentle when doing adjustments. Also prescribes many different ways of physical therapy. He is about healing the body as natural as possible.It is a very calming and healing experience to go to him. You will feel MUCH better after just one visit. I have recommended this Dr. to many of my clients, and he has gotten high reviews with many of them. Healing their pain. Go see him,he is a top notch chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Yaniv Farbenbloom's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Farbenbloom is a recognized and highly skilled physician with over 20 years of experience, caring for patients in the widespread Los Angeles community. He currently holds speaking engagements to educate the public about the possibility of type II diabetes, hypothyroid, and cognitive decline reversal. Dr. Farbenbloom discusses these conditions and their effect on our well-being in the books he has authored: Total Thyroid Health: The Truth, The Cause, The Cure, and Type 2 Diabetes: REVERSE the “Sugar” CURSE, and has been featured in radio interviews, magazines, newspaper articles, and online videos. As clinic director of Integrative Health Center, he now devotes his practice to functional medicine and helping patients with type II diabetes, thyroid disorders, and cognitive decline reverse their diseases.

• English

• Cleveland Chiropractic College (Grad. 1997)

• Functional Medicine
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
  • Alzheimer's disease