Ratings for Dr. Razmig A. Haladjian

The "Best Doctor", hands down." I would give sworn testimony to this review. After 12 years of pain, 31 different doctors countless treatments with endless pain and a life of mere "coexistence." Nearly six years ago I walked into Dr. Halajdians' Brownstown office &it forever changed my life. I feel bleeder to be treated by him. Now I'm able to work again. He was able to get me off those horrible medicines that so many other doctors didn't even think to just write out. I will fly or drive from wherever I am to be treated by him. I've been treated by other doctors in the same field he recommended that where nearby only for them to tell me that he was a better doctor then they where. Their exact words, "he's the best, one of the best in the country." I don't doubt these words as the proof is in what I know&I know I feel good. I'm nearly 6 years free from narcotic pain meds &I attribute it to him. For without his believes not only in different approaches but in myself, I couldn't be me.#1

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. H is the best! He takes his time with you and is very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

What I like about the doctor is the fact that he behaves more like a detective then a doctor. He and the nurse practitioner act like a coordinated team to get to the bottom whatever your problem is. My only complaint would be the office staff and their professionality.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Haladjian is an amazing doctor, not many doctors were familiar with my diagnosis and wasn't sure how to manage my pain. I was referred to Dr.haladjian for crps my pain has been managed and he took the time to explain the condition and make me comfortable with it. I wouldn't recommend another doctor

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Love this doctor, he is the best at what he does! I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I was diagnosed with crps due to a wrk.related injury two doc's said I have it and the job.I.was wrkn ime said I did not have it dr haladjian has been treating me since he has managed my pain and when I leave im paun free...of course it will come back. Hes anawesome doctor and will recommend him to anyone. U will be very satisfies he's not jus in it for a job he cares about his patients

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I developed a pain in my right leg. I went to see Dr. Razmig Haladjian for pain. After checking my MRI he told me I had Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (a pinched nerve). He recommended and performed a procedure called "MILD". The out patient procedure was done in the hospital and took about 20 minutes. There was no pain during or after the procedure and I'm doing just fine. I asked him if he had any more tricks in his little black bag for my knees. He has and is treating them now. You will like the Doctor and his staff at the Michigan Interventional Pain Center. They are a professional, considerate and knowledgeable group. Charles Pascoe, Jr.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr_Razmig_Haladjian Is an exceptional Dr with a great bedside manor, He truly cares about his patients, his staff is beyond reproach, Absolutely outstanding

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Best doctor on the planet. Today, " I'm pain tolerable, opiate free, and enjoying life. Couldn't have done it without Dr. Haladjian. He genuinely cares about his patients, and specifically why, he has such great reviews. Honestly, no other surgeon in michigan or florida I'd recommend!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. Haladjian is a great doctor and a good guy. He is always ready with a joke and a smile, but he is also direct and honest. He is great at pain management and my experiences in his office have always been positive. His front office and medical staff is great. I have also had steroid injections for neck and back pain with great results. His anesthesia staff was also caring and competent.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014