Ratings for Dr. Raymond Abdo

I have nothing but good luck with Dr Abdo. He is kind & very considerate. He wants to help you with your pain & does his best to do so. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr.Abdo told me to take my boys for x-rays and then I made my next appointment to then receive a phone call from one of the girls in the office to tell me that my son was in need of surgery very soon.I asked what was wrong but then she told me she could not tell me anything else I would have to call back and talk to the nurse/assistant.I called continously for the next 3 days and left messages and I never received a return call until the day before our next appoitment and that was to tell me that the Dr. had to cancel my appointment and then it would be yet another week until I find out what is so terribly wrong with my sons feet. Meanwhile they both are playing football and I do not know whether to let them continue playing or not.I decided to take them to another Dr. just to find out nothing was really wrong with either of their feet and my current doctor said it was an amateur mistake.WOW glad I went to another doctor but now they are trying to get me to pay a $810.00 billfor what?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Receptionist at Chippewa office is not pleasant, at times actually rude. In addition, their is a lack of communication between staff members and a HIPPA violation occurred. The staff need to be retrained on HIPPA and learn how to communicate effectively between themselves. If this ocurred a team would be formed and his office would be more successful.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

After a very poor experience with another doctor, we were thrilled to work with a doctor who is as pleasant and knowledgeable as Dr. Abdo. He is a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Abdo was very helpful, polite, and professional. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

His staff, no matter who I spoke to, were always very sweet & polite. He seemed to be knowledgeable about what my issues were & explained them so that I understood what was wrong. He ended up doing surgery on my feet to correct the problems & that went very well.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

I thought Dr. Abdo was very helpful and courteous during my visit. He diagnosed my problem and the outcome was successful. He did allow myself to be part of the decision for my treatment. Overall, I was satisfied with my visit.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

I saw Dr. Abdo several times for a painful lump on the bottom of my foot. He diagnosed me with plantars fasciitis and sold me some arch supports, had me do some exercises and gave me a prescription. After a few months of continued pain I saw another doctor who diagnosed me with a plantar fibroma. I had the lump removed and I am now pain free. His staff seemed ok during my visits. He was rarely on time; usual wait time was about 30 minutes. Dr. Abdo seemed nice, but as he misdiagnosed my problem I have to question his overall knowledge. But, I guess he is rather young and things may come with time.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

In my history of dealing with office receptionists (podiatric, dental, family practice, etc), this receptionist was the most unfriendly I've ever! Orthotics were not made correctly (caused blisters the first time I wore them). Upon returning to the doctor, he asked if the orthotics looked like they were built correctly. This was not a rhetorical question, he was actually asking the patient for advice. After the orthotics were "fixed" the problem is still not solved, but it was such a miserable 8 weeks trying to get orthotics that work, I'm not going back for another round.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Raymond Abdo's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2002)

Oxford