Ratings for Dr. Joan M. Neighbor

I recently interviewed Dr. Joan as I was searching for a new practitioner. She listened attentively and provided on-the-spot insights that were accurate and insightful. I asked her some fairly pointed and personal questions and she seemed to welcome this type of dialogue and the focus to establish a trusting open relationship. I was searching for an individual cut from a different cloth than the typical AMA textile mill and I think she fits the bill. It was her acceptance of alternate and holistic means for health care (with documented and defined results) that struck a positive cord with me as well as her overall medical knowledge and acceptance of me having a strong vested interest and active participation in my own health. Dr. Joan is the kind of person I would like to have as a next door neighbor even though she probably wouldn’t be there very often since she works so hard.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Neighbor's web page says she "strives to provide excellent medical care with a personal touch" - NOT TRUE! She has no bedside manner, no compassion for the uninsured and she refuses to provide any information or assistance without an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Joan M. Neighbor's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet