Ratings for Dr. Jay D. Smith

Helpful, thoughtful, kind, gets me well, first doc in 25 years could control my blood pressure, keeps track of my ailments and when to get them checked. Excellent doc. I'm blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

very caring.. good office manners.. cares more about patient than he does about worrying about the fda

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I have been patient of Dr.Smith for years and will continue to be. He is one of those doctors that truly care about his patients, he is accurate at diagnosing problems and treating them and he always makes you feel that you are not alone. He isn't cocky, he doesn't think he knows everything and will get outside help when needed but doesn't pawn you off on others. As a patient I know that he will do whatever it takes to keep me healthy and fix the issues I have. If you are in the market for a new doctor I hope you give him a chance because there truly are none any better or more caring than him. His entire staff is made up of people you can trust and put your faith in, they never make you feel beneath them or ignorant as some other medical professionals will, and him and his staff care what happens with you and treat you like a friend not just a patient.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Our whole family goes to Dr. Smith and he's been very friendly and caring. He listens to you.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Jay D. Smith's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med