Ratings for Dr. Mary B. Ludwig-Cilento

I was told about her by a friend and started visiting her then started taking my whole family to her. She is an old style doctor. She spends time with you when you need it and really knows her stuff. I have to admit that after my friend recommended her I checked out her website and that's why I visited her for the first time. Check out her office site ( for Fischer Family Medicine) and read the "why not visit me" page. It's great

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

At first glance, you might not believe that such a small, quiet practice could be run so efficiently. I and my family have been patients of Fischer Family Medicine for over 15 years. During that time, we have found Dr. Cilento and her staff to be extremely courteous and knowledgeable, providing the finest service imaginable. She is aided in no small part by her fantastic P.A., Debbie Quintana, who seems to practically live at the office. "Dr. Debbie" blends an in-depth knowledge of medicine with a bedside manner that puts virtually everyone at ease. She also excels at dealing with problem patients (like me)! Having experienced a lifetime of a variety of physicians, I could give no higher recommendation to anyone seeking the finest in medical care than Fischer Family Medicine.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I'm moved from up North and was very happy to find her. Her office is busy but I rarely have to wait long and she had always spent enough time with me. During my last visit they had a Bennie yelling at the staff because she wanted to see the doctor even though she wasn't a patient there and didn't have a appointment. Dr Cilento who is a little tiny woman came out of an exam room and politely confronted this large angry woman. She told the woman if she would come back at the end of the day she would make sure she saw her. The woman continued to say she needed to be seen now for some reason and Dr Cilento said please leave or my staff will call the police. She then apologized to everyone and went back to the exam room. When I saw her a few minutes later she apologized again and told me that her closeness to Seaside brings them in once in a while. Despite the excitement I'm still very happy with the practice.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Doctor Cilento has been a great doctor and has treated myself, friends and family for many years. I have gotten to know her well over those years and have developed tremendous respect for her. She has great and loyal patient base like myself and those nasty and horrible patients you find in many offices don't last in her practice. She is a solo female doctor who owns and runs a private practice like doctors use to.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Give wrong information nermerous times and wrong medical instructions. Her and her staff are so rude....

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

On more then one occasion I told her what I thought was the issues, she inturn told me I was wrong. Tests later proved me right. The only reason I stayed as long as I did was because of her PA. Dr. C. has no people skills and her office staff are less then helpful.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

no bedside manner and actually downright unfriendly.I felt like she genuinely did not care about my concerns and was not even interested discussing my labwork. Worst experience ever, I was feeling just physically miserable and her attitude and lack of caring made me feel worse. Thanks for nothing Dr.!Staff was not friendly either.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Very punctual, professional and got to see the Doctor, not some PA. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Doesnt have much of a personality so she lacks in bedside manner!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Fairly easy to get an appointment. Rather flat personality, but seems competent. Good GP if you want a Dr. that's close to home and gets you in quickly when you are sick.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Mary B. Ludwig-Cilento's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ