Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Sandler

07/07/11 .I'm a NEW patient of the GOOD DR.Sandler of Edmond's wa,The first vist he listened and helped me.I left his office while om my way home, I was in an auto accident,A big truck rear ended me and caused a 6 car pile up.I'm in so much pain,worse than before.Called DR.Sandler and I'm not worried as long as I'm in his good care I know I should be able to function person who is just trying to live a life with out so much suffering.I have a pars fracture at L-5 & S-1.Complete severe Spinal stenosis,degenerative discs.My L-5 vertebrae is nearly completely VERTICAL. The U.W. Professor Wagner will do a surgery and paper on me.But for now I think I finally found a Dr.who gets me.I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr Sandler has been one of the only two Dr's that truly care and listen about my pain and back injuries. If something isn't working right-he lsitens to that and we try something else. I thank God for him every day, that I am able to be functional thanks to his care.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Richard A. Sandler's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Edmonds, WA