You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Jovanovic

Very knowledgable, professional and calming attitude puts you at ease. I can't thank him and his team enough. Great bedside manner and willingness to answer your every concern. Great Cardiologist!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

extremely knowledgeable and caring. Fantastic team.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I understand now why people say doctors have a God complex.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

He's great but his receptionist is THE WORST - absolutely no customer service skills, talks down to patients, and overall just a nasty woman. We are heart patients, no need to stress us out more.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr Jovanovic is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Most of my appointment was sitting in his office talking. He was very thorough and knew exactly what I needed to hear. I actually teared up at one point, because I couldn't get over, not being just another number. The doctor who referred me barely looked up from his notes and I was more stressed out after leaving! I can say, its great to have a doctor with such bedside manner. Here's to a future healthier me! L.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have met many doctors and specialist over the years, being a care giver to both my parents. Dr. Jovanovic took/takes care of both my parents and is the first doctor I have met that is so caring, compassionate, logical and extremely knowledgeable. He is patient, never rushes through your questions or your appointment. He goes above and beyond the call of duty no matter how hectic, demanding and emotional his day is. He is the only Doctor that came to my parents bed side when they were admitted to the CVH. He has such pleasant disposition that he makes everyone around him more calm and assured. He truly is unique and old school, which is so rare nowadays.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

My 46 years old husband died because dr. Did not found what was wrong.i feel he was neglected by that doctor

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Easily the best cardiologist I have seen (and I have seen several). Caring, very knowledgeable, easy access to the best resources, and a very nice person to boot! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. John Jovanovic's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable, professional and calming attitude puts you at ease. I can't thank him and his team enough. Great bedside manner and willingness to answer you..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING DOCTOR & FANTASTIC TEAM!!!!!!! - the proper words to describe them were not invented yet- God bless you all."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jovanovic and his all staff members are Excellent. No complaints at all Kulbhushan Sharma"

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "extremely knowledgeable and caring. Fantastic team."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I understand now why people say doctors have a God complex."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He's great but his receptionist is THE WORST - absolutely no customer service skills, talks down to patients, and overall just a nasty woman. We are heart patie..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jovanovic is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Most of my appointment was sitting in his office talking. He was very thorough and knew exactly what I neede..."

October 23, 2014