Ratings for Dr. John Jovanovic

HI:Perfection in a profession.Caring is an option for many irregardless of their statute in life. I am glad that fate introduced us because caring is a cause with Dr John.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

He is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor with so many demands on him but he always makes you feel you are his only patient who needs his attention and knowledge. Love him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Very knowledgable, professional and calming attitude puts you at ease. I can't thank him and his team enough. Great bedside manner and willingness to answer your every concern. Great Cardiologist!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

AMAZING DOCTOR & FANTASTIC TEAM!!!!!!! - the proper words to describe them were not invented yet- God bless you all.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr Jovanovic and his all staff members are Excellent. No complaints at all Kulbhushan Sharma

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

extremely knowledgeable and caring. Fantastic team.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I understand now why people say doctors have a God complex.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

He's great but his receptionist is THE WORST - absolutely no customer service skills, talks down to patients, and overall just a nasty woman. We are heart patients, no need to stress us out more.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr Jovanovic is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Most of my appointment was sitting in his office talking. He was very thorough and knew exactly what I needed to hear. I actually teared up at one point, because I couldn't get over, not being just another number. The doctor who referred me barely looked up from his notes and I was more stressed out after leaving! I can say, its great to have a doctor with such bedside manner. Here's to a future healthier me! L.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have met many doctors and specialist over the years, being a care giver to both my parents. Dr. Jovanovic took/takes care of both my parents and is the first doctor I have met that is so caring, compassionate, logical and extremely knowledgeable. He is patient, never rushes through your questions or your appointment. He goes above and beyond the call of duty no matter how hectic, demanding and emotional his day is. He is the only Doctor that came to my parents bed side when they were admitted to the CVH. He has such pleasant disposition that he makes everyone around him more calm and assured. He truly is unique and old school, which is so rare nowadays.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. John Jovanovic's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1985)