Ratings for Dr. Gregory S. Hsu

Dr. Hsu has been my Ophthalmologists for about 5 years now, and he has always being so helpful. I been having trouble with my eyes lately and he has done whatever it takes for my eyes to get better. I admire of how professional he is in his job. All the knowledge he has is incredible! Thanks for everything Dr. Hsu!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Had bad experiences with medical professionals in the past, and always dread a first appointment with a new doctor. I'm not exaggerating when I say that meeting Dr. Hsu was like visiting a dear friend. Entire staff friendly and helpful. Examination thorough. Dr. Hsu took the time to answer all my questions and address all my concerns. Very pleased with overall experience!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Gregory Hsu's office is very bright cheerful and immaculate. I found his staff to be very friendly and professional. I have gone to Dr. Hsu for several years. I am impressed by his professionalism and kindness. He is warm and friendly. He performs eye exams and eye surgeries. I found him to be very thorough in his exam. He also has an optical store in his office area with an attractive array of eye glasses.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I went to Dr. Hsu after Dr. Montgomery. Thankfully I did. I had a bad eye operation from Dr. Janice Eggert. Opthomologist Dr. Montgomery never told me the things that Dr. Hsu told me. He did a test to show my eyes were not closing all the way. He is very caring and takes the time you need. An excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Gregory S. Hsu's Credentials

• Spanish

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal