Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Bearden

this doctor performed a drug screen on my 2 year old son in the emergency room against my wishes. my son was in the er because he had gotten into my mothers purse and put a soma in his mouth. it was promptly removed. the screen bearden used did NOTHING to diagnose or help his particular situation. my primary complaint however isn't the civil rights violation, but the method he used in attempt to extract the urine sample. he did not give my son any saline or substantial fluids to help with urination. instead, after having been in the ER for over three hour and my son obviously showing no signs of effect, he began insisting that he needed to use a catheter to get a urin sample.he had yukon, ok police force me to allow catherterization which yielded NO URINE. afterward police left telling me they saw no signs of abuse. in spite of this dr bearden called okdhs child protective services and accused ME of abusing my child. are we supposed to trust our doctors?? this guy is nuts.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Jeremy Bearden's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2002)

Unicare