You may also like

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Although I haven't been with Dr. G for long, I really appreciate how straight forward and knowledgeable he is. His approach really works for me, he doesn't beat around the bush and he genuinely knows his stuff. His staff are great and everyone is on time - huge bonus!

Submitted June 17, 2015

He's been my doctor for years and has helped me on my health needs I'm great full to have him as a doctor also I took my mom in and out of hospital to see what was wrong with her no one at the hospital found out what was wrong with my mom they gave my mom medicine for something els that didn't have any thing to do with what she had so I took her to Dr.gyongyossy he was the only one that found out she has shingles God bless him because my mom was in tears every day

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Was great 10 years ago. Has become almost disinterested in his practice. Has limited to no experience treating mental health and is quick to prescribe. My Family still swears by him, I found a doctor who is not professionally burnt out.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

He is awesome. Very knowledgeable and open-minded. He knows his stuff. I've had to see my share of doctors in the past few years and I'm just glad he's my family doctor. He has always gotten me the care I need in the last 15+ years and I'm so grateful for him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I have had him assess me on many occations over the last 20 yrs. He is knowledgeable, approachable and very pleasant. I wish more physicians were like him. If that were the case, patients would feel that their concerns have been addressed. It is a very pleasant experience with Dr. G. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Been my doctor since I can remember, always fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

He's been my family doctor for years and he's great. He's extremely knowledgeable, good listener and very open-minded. He seems to genuinely care about his patients. It is true he does not proactively offer physicals and referrals, but he won't deny you one if you ask for it.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

He is a really good doctor and I certainly would recommend him to others. He does not seem to like kids, however, so I had to look for a paediatrician but aside from that (no one is perfect) Dr. G is very personable and a he is a wealth of knowledge. His approach to medicine is worth mentioning as he remembers details about his patients, he thinks about them when he is at home (or maybe even dreams:) about them. He does make funny comments like my toe being long enough to be transplanted onto my hand - if needed. The man definitely knows how to make people feel comfortable. Did I mention he is cute?

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

Dr. Edward Gyongyossy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing clinic!!! Very friendly staff, wonderful doctors, very clean clinic. Always helpful and knowledgeable! :)"

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although I haven't been with Dr. G for long, I really appreciate how straight forward and knowledgeable he is. His approach really works for me, he doesn't beat..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's been my doctor for years and has helped me on my health needs I'm great full to have him as a doctor also I took my mom in and out of hospital to see wha..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Was great 10 years ago. Has become almost disinterested in his practice. Has limited to no experience treating mental health and is quick to prescribe. My Fami..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful doctor and very intelligent . He makes going to the doctors office a wonderful experience ."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is awesome. Very knowledgeable and open-minded. He knows his stuff. I've had to see my share of doctors in the past few years and I'm just glad he's my famil..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had him assess me on many occations over the last 20 yrs. He is knowledgeable, approachable and very pleasant. I wish more physicians were like him...."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Been my doctor since I can remember, always fantastic."

September 4, 2014