Ratings for Dr. Melanie J. Smythe

This place is very impersonal & the doctor is aweful: 1) Since she was the list of providers for the insurance I was using, I would expect to see her when I make an appointment to be seen by her, when I got there I was seen by someone else. 2) All of a sudden my whole body was under a lot of pain to the point I would wake up in the middle of the night and start crying. I thought this would be a serious condition because I do NOT cry when I'm sick. This doctor couldn't figure what was wrong with me so she prescribed pain killers which it was unneccesary. 3) The only nice person there was the Dr's assistant/technician, I think that person would be a better doctor than anybody else at the office. 4) They don't warn you about missed appointment charges, you will just get $100 fee in the mail. 5) They block their phone #s on ur caller id only when it is convenient for them. 6) Receptionist is a very cold/rude person. Beware, the only interest this insensitive doctor & the practice is $$$$!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Melanie J. Smythe's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1992)