Ratings for Dr. Winfred Sardar

This is the worst dr I've ever seen. He doesn't listen to my needs. He didn't review my medical history. It was his way or no way. From the minute he walked in he insulted me and continued through the visit. He said he prescribed this for first time patients even though he said himself, your bulging back and knees are screaming from pain but you only get this. He said stronger pain medication has to be earned by losing 50lbs. He was horrible, I came out in tears. Total disrespect. Just the worst. I DO NOT AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE NOT EVEN TO MY WORST ENEMY!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

First time visit: no questions for me about pain-related history. Instead, he said: "This is what I prescribe for my patients". Period. In other words one size fits all; and too bad if your need is different.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I love Dr. Sardar. I've seen him for years and he has been nothing but kind since the first visit. I'm a 60 yr.old female. I have Harrington rods in my back since 1977. They have basically made a mess of my back. It dr Sardar a few hits and misses to find combination meds.. That worked best for my pain. He listens to me and changes my meds as needed. He is strict with picking up meds when you are supposed to, but in my opinion he needs to be because some people abuse perscription drugs. He is very friendly and always takes abundant time for me. I don't know why some of the above ratings are negative. One person even said he doesn't like women. That couldn't be further from the truth! His staff is wonderful too. I hope this help any looking for a great pain medicine Dr. You would be lucky to have him as your dr.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

This doctor has a long way to go. I moved from another city and unfortunately ended up seeing this doctor for chronic pain. Dr. Sardar is paranoid of the FDA which takes empathy for his patients out of the picture. I am a senior citizen and he talks to me like I am a child. His bedside manner is terrible. He talks.....you listen. If you want a physician that is there to get rid of your pain and will show empathy toward your needs? Stay away from this doctor. Please note that the Healthgrades ratings show him below average also.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

This doctor has always treated me very well. I would rate him in the top 10 of all doctors I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

not good with women

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Winfred Sardar's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)