Ratings for Dr. Keith D. Bloom

Unprofessional staff. They are condescending on the phone or in person, called them three times to reach them because they never return voice mails.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Diagnosed and treated me with an infection I never had twice. Won't return phone calls. They put me on hold for long periods of time and then hang up. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I showed up early as requested. One hour later I still was still in the waiting room. When I asked what was going on I was told a lot of patients has issues that took longer. He needs to schedule his patients better and allow for times when he goes over. I will find a new doctor. Rating on Helpfulness and Knowledge were Avg since I had to answer but never saw the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Bloom was very caring and concerned; and spent the time to discuss any concerns I had. When surgery was needed, he went out of his way to make my experience as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Keith D. Bloom's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)