Ratings for Dr. SCOTT F. Daly

Had A Terrible Experience With This dr.I Am Pregnant & Physician Myself &Was In Terrible Pain In My Ears & Made An Emergency Appointment & Arrived Exactly On Time However He Refused To See Me Or Even CoMe Out Of His Office To Speak Just Because I Didnt Arrive 20 Mins Prior To My Appointment.ItThink The Real Issue Was I Have An HMO insurance And He Would Not Get Paid A Lot.Very Unprofessional Attitude Towards Another Physician Who Is Pregnant & In Pain.I Was ComIng Straight From My Work After Seeing My Patients And This Office Was Aware What Time I Could Arrive As I Called Them.After FIlling A Lot Of Paperwork & Waitin For 20 MinS I Was Informed I Can't Be Seen That Day.There Were No Other Patients In The Waiting Area.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Daly for about 5 years now. He took care of my problem and helped me a lot. He explained all the issues clearly and he takes his time with his patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Have and would recommend Dr. Daly. He is very punctual and doesn't rush you out of the office and listens to what you say and recommends what you can do to help the ailment you are experiencing.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. SCOTT F. Daly's Credentials

• French

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company