Ratings for Dr. Victoria Mills

If you have any urgent issue, this place is not the right place to be with. I had miscarriage and I kept calling since December to get an appointment and all I can get from her staff is that Dr. Mills is not available. No matter how I explained my situation, it seems that she doesn't care what is going on. If you need a place that will take care of you whenever you need them don't go to this place. They have good doctor but very terrible staff and that is the only way to get with them. They need to replace this people, their doctor will be in trouble because of them.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

This was my first pregnancy, so I had nothing to compare my experience to. Everything seemed normal and routine up until my 39 week appointment. I didn't want to be induced, which I had since the beginning. Dr. Mills was adamant about inducing me at 40 weeks even though I knew I could wait until 41 weeks. She had me schedule it for 40 but when I got home and talked about the appointment, we decided to wait 41 weeks. I called the office the next day to have my appointment rescheduled. Well, I guess that information never made it to Dr. Mills. So when I came to her office instead of the hospital, it was apparent that Dr. Mills was annoyed that I didn't follow her plan. She wasn't supportive of my wishes and wanted things to go her way. I know pregnancy felt routine to her, but she made me feel like a number not a new mom. Did everything work out in the end yes, but I am looking for a new doctor for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I waited 90 minutes past my scheduled appointment time. There was no emergency. The only explanation I was given was, "We had a lot of new patients today, and it takes a while to enter all the information into the system." I am not a new patient. It was so incredibly disrespectful. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Easy to get an appointment, but that is about it...and good luck seeing Dr. Mills herself. I has on my 5th appointment with this office for my pregnancy and it was only my first time to actually meet her. Dr. Mills is selfish and lacks compassion. No respect for your time. I waited in the exam room for her for 50 minutes with no communication. I had to make a call after hours one evening at 9:00pm and I was told, "I don't know. If you're that worried about it, go to the ER." I never received a follow up call from her office regarding that. The insurance/payments woman behind the counter provided the worst customer service I have ever experienced. She was short and rude and did not take the time to explain my insurance coverage and payments to me. Instead, she just kept repeating herself in a monotone voice. I will not be returning. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I have seen Dr. Mills for the last 3years. She has been there with my two miscarriages and delivered my baby in Jan 2014. She is very knowledgable and remembers every detail of our history. I had to have a c section with my daughter and she helped me go through the stress of the procedure. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Saw Dr. Mills during my pregnancy and couldn't have asked for a better doctor or experience. She's very caring and listens to all of my concerns. This was our first baby and my husband and I were a little nervous. She made us feel immediately at ease and comfortable. She answered all our questions and was open to our wishes. Very supportive and encouraging during our labor! Love her and can't thank her enough!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Amazing doctor and staff! My overall experience at this office was excellent.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Have been with Dr Mills for years! Couldnt imagine going anywhere else! Staff is great too!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have seen Dr. Mills for 4 years, 2 pregnancies, a surgery, and routine appointments. Both my pregnancies have been high risk. With my first pregnancy i developed severe preeclampsia at 26 weeks and after a week in the hospital my condition gradually worsened and Dr. Mills made the tough decision that I needed to deliver my baby at 27 weeks! My husband and I were terrified to say the least but trusted her in her decision. My baby was born a few hours later by c-section. He was very small and had to spend 3 months in the NICU. He is now 4 yrs old and doing great. With my second pregnancy I started having bleeding at 25 weeks and had to spend the rest of my pregnancy in the hospital on bedrest. I delivered my daughter at 34 weeks when my bleeding picked up. Dr Mills said that it looked like I was having an abruption and that we needed to deliver before it got worse. When she went to do the c-section half my placenta was clotted and my baby was blue. She saved her life. We thank God everyday when we wake up. When we look at our children we realize how both of them could have not made it if it weren't for her. She saved both my babies lives. I am forever grateful to her and am so glad she is my Dr. She truly loves what she does and her caring for people is evident. We aren't having any more children so I only see her once/year but I think of her often and thank her everyday!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I have Dr. Mills for 8 yrs as gynecologist and I had already 2 miscarriage.. In my first miscarriage I thought ok!.. it's normal.. She said.. It happens all the time.. In my second miscarriage.. I called to the nurse line to let them know that my niece that I babysit was in the hospital because she caught a viral virus, I was worried because I was already pregnant and I did felt sick for a couple days.. the nurses left me a message saying we don't know what virus it is, so please wash your hand every time that u mess with the child.. And she laugh so hard you can ear it. Because she said MESS WITH THE CHILD.. I was super surprise, that's not professional at all.. The days pass and I felt like my pregnancy symptoms were decreasing, I called to the nurse line on a Monday early at 8 am. Her main nurse Corey was like well you know that's normal you can find all pregnancy info to www. Pregnacy.com she was so rude and told me, we can do anything the only thing we can do is the progesterone 200 mg that you are already on, if it happens it happens definitely super rude. I was spot bleeding, I remember last time I had a D&C I have her cell, so I text Dr Mills she called me back and told me it was plantation of the fetus.. It is normal.. A day pass and then I started bleeding.. I called and nurse line I told her I'm having a miscarriage.. I'm bleeding and I have pain. They were like come tomorrow to do blood test, I asked Do I still take the progesterone yes because it could be the plantation of the fetus.. Dr Mills said I check your last test your hgc is Low but it is rising, it could be normal.. The next day blood test I request to speak with Dr Mills because I took pic of my bleeding she said ohhh yea you are having a miscarriage.. Ohh really I called yesterday and I told your staff I'm bleeding I have pain.. She gave me a prescription of NORCO which walgreens and cvs don't sell it because of legal issues with the medicine.. I text her she was like I can't do anything you can take 800 mg of Tylenol or Advil.. You can come tomorrow for a new prescription I was sock.. I know doctors can call to the pharmacy and do a prescription (my family doctor does it for our family) OMG!! Next day she gives me a prescription of oxycodone.. My husband is like this medicine is super strong what is your doctor thinking super disappointed.. My concern is WHY!? She didn't do anything if she knew that my fetus was growing and developing.. She didn't give me a higher dose of progesterone or the progesterone suppositories or the baby aspirin to increase the hormone level... Other gynecologist do it.. 1 or 2 pregnancy they try to avoid the miscarriage in every way.. DR MILLS DIDNT DO IT.. I'm on my day 7 after I had a miscarriage, she said I will check on you on Monday day 6. no one call me!!! Dr Mills is really nice but the problem is to have too many patients and her staff is out of control. I'm very disappointed and I will look for a new gynecologist..

Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Victoria Mills's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2003)