Ratings for Dr. Victoria Mills

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Victoria Mills. She is very knowledgeable and very kind. She always remembers me when I go to my yearly appointments and that is a great feeling since I only see her once a year. I will use Dr. Mills as long as she will be around and would refer her to any of my friends. Her and her staff are a remarkable bunch of ladies.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Mills has been an excellent physician throughout my pregnancy and I could not ask for a better experience.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

If you have any urgent issue, this place is not the right place to be with. I had miscarriage and I kept calling since December to get an appointment and all I can get from her staff is that Dr. Mills is not available. No matter how I explained my situation, it seems that she doesn't care what is going on. If you need a place that will take care of you whenever you need them don't go to this place. They have good doctor but very terrible staff and that is the only way to get with them. They need to replace this people, their doctor will be in trouble because of them.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

This was my first pregnancy, so I had nothing to compare my experience to. Everything seemed normal and routine up until my 39 week appointment. I didn't want to be induced, which I had since the beginning. Dr. Mills was adamant about inducing me at 40 weeks even though I knew I could wait until 41 weeks. She had me schedule it for 40 but when I got home and talked about the appointment, we decided to wait 41 weeks. I called the office the next day to have my appointment rescheduled. Well, I guess that information never made it to Dr. Mills. So when I came to her office instead of the hospital, it was apparent that Dr. Mills was annoyed that I didn't follow her plan. She wasn't supportive of my wishes and wanted things to go her way. I know pregnancy felt routine to her, but she made me feel like a number not a new mom. Did everything work out in the end yes, but I am looking for a new doctor for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I waited 90 minutes past my scheduled appointment time. There was no emergency. The only explanation I was given was, "We had a lot of new patients today, and it takes a while to enter all the information into the system." I am not a new patient. It was so incredibly disrespectful. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Easy to get an appointment, but that is about it...and good luck seeing Dr. Mills herself. I has on my 5th appointment with this office for my pregnancy and it was only my first time to actually meet her. Dr. Mills is selfish and lacks compassion. No respect for your time. I waited in the exam room for her for 50 minutes with no communication. I had to make a call after hours one evening at 9:00pm and I was told, "I don't know. If you're that worried about it, go to the ER." I never received a follow up call from her office regarding that. The insurance/payments woman behind the counter provided the worst customer service I have ever experienced. She was short and rude and did not take the time to explain my insurance coverage and payments to me. Instead, she just kept repeating herself in a monotone voice. I will not be returning. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I have seen Dr. Mills for the last 3years. She has been there with my two miscarriages and delivered my baby in Jan 2014. She is very knowledgable and remembers every detail of our history. I had to have a c section with my daughter and she helped me go through the stress of the procedure. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Saw Dr. Mills during my pregnancy and couldn't have asked for a better doctor or experience. She's very caring and listens to all of my concerns. This was our first baby and my husband and I were a little nervous. She made us feel immediately at ease and comfortable. She answered all our questions and was open to our wishes. Very supportive and encouraging during our labor! Love her and can't thank her enough!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Amazing doctor and staff! My overall experience at this office was excellent.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Have been with Dr Mills for years! Couldnt imagine going anywhere else! Staff is great too!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Victoria Mills's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2003)