Dr. Sue Ann Wee's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Dr. Wee is a fellowship-trained and board-certified laser, cosmetic, and general dermatologist. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Stanford University and a Doctorate of Medicine degree from Stanford Medical School where she graduated at the top of her class. She completed her dermatology residency at New York University in the Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology followed by a Laser Surgery and Cosmetic Fellowship program at the renowned SkinCare Physicians with Harvard and Yale faculty. Dr. Wee has lectured extensively and written numerous peer-reviewed scientific articles in dermatology. Her advanced training enables her to blend artistry and an eye for detail with innovative and scientific approaches for a wide range of skin concerns in patients of all skin types. Dr. Wee believes in a compassionate and strong partnership with her patients and tailors complete skin care to the individual.
- Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)
Areas of Expertise
- Laser resurfacing
Awards & Recognitions
- New York Super Doctors Rising Star 2014
- New York Super Doctors Rising Star 2013
- New York Super Doctor 2015-2018
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2017-2018, New York Super Doctors 2015-2018
- First Prize, Chopin Piano Competition, Southwestern Youth Music Festival
- Winner, Third Annual New Physician Creative Arts Contest; artwork published in The New Physician 1997;46(5):152.
Publications & Research
- Choi CM, Bogart M, Wee SA, Burstein R, Arndt K, Dover J. Predicting migraine responsiveness to botulinum toxin type A injections. Arch Dermatol. 2010;146(2): 159-163.
- Wee SA, Dover JS. Effective treatment of psychotropic drug-induced facial hyperpigmentation with a 755-nm Q-switched Alexandrite laser . Dermatol Surg. 2008;34(11):1609-12.
- Kaminer MS, Bogart M, Choi C, Wee SA. Long-term efficacy of anchored barbed sutures in the face and neck. Dermatol Surg. 2008; 34(8):1041-7.
- Fang M, Wee SA, Ronski K, Fan H, Tao S, Lin Q. Evidence of EGR1 as a differentially expressed gene among proliferative skin diseases. Genomic Med. 2007; 1(1-2):–85.
- Wee SA. Multiple eruptive keratoacanthomas, de novo. Dermatol Online J. 2004 Nov 30;10(3):19.
- Wee SA, Possick P. Necrobiosis lipoidica. Dermatol Online J. 2004 Nov 30;10(3):18.
- Beynet DP, Wee SA, Horwitz SS, Kohler S, Horning S, Hoppe R, Kim YH. Clinical and pathological features of posttransplantation lymphoproliferative disorders presenting with skin involvement in 4 patients. Arch Dermatol. 2004 Sep; 140(9):1140-6 (also or
- Dajee M, Wee SA, Tao S, Khavari PA. Non-invasive topical immunization by a peptide vaccine against hepatitis B and rubella virus. J Invest Dermatol 2001; 117(2): 435.