Ratings for Dr. Sue Ann Wee

I highly recommend Dr. Wee. I recently had the Clear and Brilliant laser done for anti-aging and I was very happy with the treatment and the results. Dr. Wee was on time, thorough in addressing all my concerns and I never felt rushed. The procedure was painless and the downtime very minimal.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr Sue Ann Wee is excellent, great knowledge base ver Very thorough and listens well. I highly tecommend

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I would highly recommend Dr. Wee for any of your general or cosmetic dermatology needs. She is very thorough and efficient, and will answer all questions. I have seen her for both general derm as well as cosmetic. She performed microneedling with subscision and PRP for acne scarring and I was very happy with the results. The explanation of the procedure and expected results were spot on.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I have had both cosmetic and general dermatology procedures done by Dr. Wee and really appreciate the level of knowledge, thoroughness, and approach Dr. Wee took with every issue I had.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I've seen her for many years and every time I see her I always get new information - about laser treatments as well as other cosmetic treatments. She's very savvy and on current trends in cosmetics treatments. She's also very thorough on the history - whatever treatments I had previously - and very honest. She'll tell you up front what would be the best one for me. I've received many botox and clear & brilliant (laser) treatments from her. I totally see those working so well. I'm thankful to find her and I always recommend her to my own family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

On of the worst experiences I have ever had in a doctors office. She rushes you , takes calls during your appt. She looked at me in two seconds gave me the wrong treatment and I ended up in the emergency room. I am now seeing a good dermatologist who is listening to me and giving me the correct treatment for my condtion.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I want to start this review by saying I'm only referring to Dr. Wee and her assistants. The practice and front desk staff leave much to be desired. However, Dr. Wee makes it worth going back over an over again. She is a rare breed of doctor in that she really cares. She's willing to spend time with you addressing all your concerns. She's not in a rush to get to her next patient. Sometimes you may wait a little bit to see her, but you know she's going to dedicate just as much time to you. Dr. Wee is extremely knowledgeable and honest. She only recommends products she really believes in, whether high end or from a drug store. She gives practical advice like eating healthy for healthy skin. You truly feel like you're speaking with a friend. She did a fellowship in laser treatments so she's more knowledgeable than most in that field. As you can tell, I can't say enough good things about her. If you see her for medical dermatology or cosmetic you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Wee is without a doubt one of the Finest Doctors I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. She possesses the eye of an Artist when it comes to scale and symmetry and the results are always perfectly natural . She also possesses a Wonderful sense of humor and an appointment with her is truly like visiting a good friend. I recommend her Highly and always look forward to my next visit with her .

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Wee is amazing! I had another Fraxel treatment done by her and I am so happy with my results. Not only is she an expert in her field but she is also very personable and has a great bedside manner. I definitely recommend seeing Dr. Wee if you are looking for a top notch dermatologist!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Wee is an amazing doctor. She's extremely professional and knowledgeable and has excellent bed-side manner. She really takes the time to listen to your questions and concerns and gives you an honest answer of what treatments would be most effective for you. My skin has been looking so much younger and I feel much happier and confident with my skin! Dr. Wee is an amazing doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Sue Ann Wee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wee is a fellowship-trained and board-certified laser, cosmetic, and general dermatologist. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Stanford University and a Doctorate of Medicine degree from Stanford Medical School where she graduated at the top of her class. She completed her dermatology residency at New York University in the Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology followed by a Laser Surgery and Cosmetic Fellowship program at the renowned SkinCare Physicians with Harvard and Yale faculty. Dr. Wee has lectured extensively and written numerous peer-reviewed scientific articles in dermatology. Her advanced training enables her to blend artistry and an eye for detail with innovative and scientific approaches for a wide range of skin concerns in patients of all skin types. Dr. Wee believes in a compassionate and strong partnership with her patients and tailors complete skin care to the individual.

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• Laser resurfacing

• New York Super Doctors Rising Star 2014
  • New York Super Doctors Rising Star 2013
  • New York Super Doctor 2015-2018
  • Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2017-2018, New York Super Doctors 2015-2018
  • First Prize, Chopin Piano Competition, Southwestern Youth Music Festival
  • Winner, Third Annual New Physician Creative Arts Contest; artwork published in The New Physician 1997;46(5):152.

• Choi CM, Bogart M, Wee SA, Burstein R, Arndt K, Dover J. Predicting migraine responsiveness to botulinum toxin type A injections. Arch Dermatol. 2010;146(2): 159-163.
  • Wee SA, Dover JS. Effective treatment of psychotropic drug-induced facial hyperpigmentation with a 755-nm Q-switched Alexandrite laser . Dermatol Surg. 2008;34(11):1609-12.
  • Kaminer MS, Bogart M, Choi C, Wee SA. Long-term efficacy of anchored barbed sutures in the face and neck. Dermatol Surg. 2008; 34(8):1041-7.
  • Fang M, Wee SA, Ronski K, Fan H, Tao S, Lin Q. Evidence of EGR1 as a differentially expressed gene among proliferative skin diseases. Genomic Med. 2007; 1(1-2):–85.
  • Wee SA. Multiple eruptive keratoacanthomas, de novo. Dermatol Online J. 2004 Nov 30;10(3):19.
  • Wee SA, Possick P. Necrobiosis lipoidica. Dermatol Online J. 2004 Nov 30;10(3):18.
  • Beynet DP, Wee SA, Horwitz SS, Kohler S, Horning S, Hoppe R, Kim YH. Clinical and pathological features of posttransplantation lymphoproliferative disorders presenting with skin involvement in 4 patients. Arch Dermatol. 2004 Sep; 140(9):1140-6 (also or
  • Dajee M, Wee SA, Tao S, Khavari PA. Non-invasive topical immunization by a peptide vaccine against hepatitis B and rubella virus. J Invest Dermatol 2001; 117(2): 435.

UnitedHealthcare