Ratings for Dr. Martin E. Klein

Dr. Klein is wonderful. He is always on time, yet he somehow manages to take his time... and he actually knows what he's talking about... I would've never switched to another Doctor, had it not been for the horrible office he works in. The receptionists, as well as the office manager at the Clinton practice are consistently dismissive and disrespectful to their patients. This recently escalated to the point of me having to file a formal complaint against the office manager and one of the nurses through their parent Hunterdon Healthcare Human Resources and Patient Advocacy division. I DO NOT recommend going to this facility, no matter how great the doctor is.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Klein is a knowledgeable, kind physician located in Hunterdon County. I've been a patient for over four years and have always been pleased with his expertise and care. I recommend his services.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Klein is the BEST doctor I have ever had. I just can't say enough about him. He has wonderful bedside manner, knows his patients by name and is personable and easy to talk to in all situations. I started going to him before I got married and he noted my fiances name and would ask me about him each time after. Since then, my husband has also changed doctors (which says a lot)! He likes Dr. Klein so much he stopped driving an hour to go to the doctor he has been seeing for more than 10 years. Dr. Klein is punctual and will not waste your time or your day. Since I have been going to him I am in and out of the office, without extended wait periods and I do not dread going to the doctor like I used to. He is a family man who will recommend his own doctors, pediatricians, and even his wife's OBGYN. We are so happy to have found him!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Martin E. Klein's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2000)