Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Winer

I have been going to Dr. Sharon Winer now for 20 years. She is so knowledgable, looks above and beyond with a woman's health over all, and honestly I don't know how I got so lucky to have her as my Doctor! She takes all the time that is needed with each patient, and makes sure that you are good with any concerns.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Weiner for over 30 years. She is one of the most knowledgeable, articulate and caring doctors I know. She always takes time to address any concerns and explain things thoroughly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Winer is one of the most, if not the most, thorough doctors I have ever come across. She is on the cutting edge of gynecology and I get the sense that she absolutely cares about all aspects of her patients. And, she's really nice.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

She's wonderful...have sent so many friends to her, they all love her. Thorough, very smart!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

She is the absolute BEST doctor! She cares not only about her specialty, but a woman's overall health. She takes time and gives clear explainations and always has a plan - no matter how big or small the health issue!! I would (and have)put my life in her hands!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

she is VERY knowlegeable. she is not the warmest person, but she cares about her patients, and will answer all ur questions.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Sharon A. Winer's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1978)