Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth J. McCorkle

Horrible doctor! Rude, and terrible bedside manner. Completely insensitive. I have had three encounters with her and all were absolutely a nightmare. I beg others to be very careful when choosing her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Wonderful experience with Dr. McCorkle. Loved her the moment I met her. I am a 66 year old woman, so have had plenty of opportunities to evaluate doctors over the years! She was: efficient, thorough, kind, considerate, helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Also, her staff was outstanding. If it is possible to rate her a "10" I would do that! Not a single negative. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

The rudest, most offensive person (doesn't deserve to be a doctor) I've ever encountered. Another reviewer said "shrill". I wish it was only that. I consider her treatment of my wife and I malpractice. There are many great doctors out there; don't let this woman near you or your family or the beautiful child you'll be bringing into the world. No creature should meet this woman first.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

When I went in for an appointment, Dr. McCorkle was shrill and mean. She actually yelled at me about my weight, as if I don't know that I'm overweight. I've struggled with eating disorders when I was younger, and screeching at a pregnant woman that she is "really very overweight" is enough to trigger any recovering bulimic. She might be a great doctor otherwise, but beware, she is fat phobic and cruel about it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I'm so glad I found Dr. McCorkle, I hate the doctor's office and dread my annual exam. She put me at ease and my appointment flew by with no complications. Small surgical procedure took less than two minutes and was completely painless, without anesthesia.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth J. McCorkle's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1992)