Ratings for Dr. John D. Booth

Dr Booth has been my doctor for 30 years and is superb as his job. He is the best of the best. I know he must be coming close to retirement but I don't want him to lol. Thanks for taking such good care of me Dr.Booth. Karen B

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

i went in for severe rickets that ive been dealing with for two years . i've been to multiple doctors for it and theu were all kind of the same.. dismissive and just plain rude bc im younger and most of their patients are seniors. but i have to say dr booth was very compassionate and polite towards me, he took time to explain what was going on with me and didn't make me feel bad about myself at the end of the visit. i'm seeing him again in one months time for a follow up buy i'm already doing really well.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Superb clinician and a very nice man - clearly in the correct profession.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Seen him 2 times and both experiences were horrible. At least 45 mins late both times and we were the only ones there. From the staff's reactions, this is normal for him. He was unable to tell me anything I didn't already know.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Booth is great but it is next to impossible to book an appointment. The office is either closed or no one answers. You cannot leave a message which is extremely frustrating and when someone finally answers they are not very nice.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

A very caring Gentlemen with excellent bed side manners. Made my visit very comfortable and informative.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Booth is easy to talk and speaks in language a layperson can understand.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

His bedside manner was just terrible. He barely even said Hello to me and just had the medical resident do the exam. I would not go back to him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Booth takes his time to assess your case. At the same time his knowledge and assessments are perfect. He is an amazing doctor. After 20 years of care, I have absolutely nothing bad to say and everything good.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have yet to have an appointment where I don't wait at least half an hour after my time before I see Dr Booth, however my experiences besides this are generally very pleasant. The staff are extremely friendly, even at the first visit, and while I feel Dr Booth is not overly knowledgeable for my exact situation as a transgender man, he has been very helpful and polite while explaining/asking everything he needed to.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015