Ratings for Dr. John D. Booth

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Booth is easy to talk and speaks in language a layperson can understand.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Booth takes his time to assess your case. At the same time his knowledge and assessments are perfect. He is an amazing doctor. After 20 years of care, I have absolutely nothing bad to say and everything good.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have yet to have an appointment where I don't wait at least half an hour after my time before I see Dr Booth, however my experiences besides this are generally very pleasant. The staff are extremely friendly, even at the first visit, and while I feel Dr Booth is not overly knowledgeable for my exact situation as a transgender man, he has been very helpful and polite while explaining/asking everything he needed to.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

i have been going to dr booth for about 20 years and contrary to others, i have not waited longer than 20 minutes in the waiting room while being entertained by his receptionist Debra who is also awesome. The doctor is as knowlegable and eager to listen as i have ever seen . I drive from the Kitchener area for my visits and i can only say that after my experience with kitchener endochrinologists ,he far exceeds my expectations. Proud to say he has kept my diabetes under complete control. Thanks Dr. Booth and NEVER retire

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Booths since my teens and now 50, his compassion as a doctor has meant a lot over the years, I would recommend him to anyone with endocrinology health issues

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

DR BOOTH IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAD BEEN TO 3 OTHER DOCTORS AND DR BOOTH WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT FIGURED OUT MY PROBLEMS AND WITH HIS TREATMENTS I HAVE BEEN CURED OF MY PROBLEMS A+++++

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune of consulting with. I've had 2 meetings with him now and will not go bad for a third. Horrible bedside manner, made me feel worse coming out than going in. Would NOT recommend to anyone with feelings.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Booth is fantastic but it is next to impossible to book an appointment. The office is either closed or no one answers. You cannot leave a message which is extremely frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. John D. Booth's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A very caring Gentlemen with excellent bed side manners. Made my visit very comfortable and informative."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Booth is easy to talk and speaks in language a layperson can understand."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "His bedside manner was just terrible. He barely even said Hello to me and just had the medical resident do the exam. I would not go back to him."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Booth takes his time to assess your case. At the same time his knowledge and assessments are perfect. He is an amazing doctor. After 20 years of care, I h..."

July 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L9H0" to "L9H 1V1". Address has been updated from "None" to "107 King Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056285700".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have yet to have an appointment where I don't wait at least half an hour after my time before I see Dr Booth, however my experiences besides this are generall..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good guy.......................................:)."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have been going to dr booth for about 20 years and contrary to others, i have not waited longer than 20 minutes in the waiting room while being entertained by..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Booths since my teens and now 50, his compassion as a doctor has meant a lot over the years, I would recommend him to anyone with..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR BOOTH IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAD BEEN TO 3 OTHER DOCTORS AND DR BOOTH WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT FIGURED OUT MY PROBLEMS AND WITH HIS TREATMENTS I HAVE BEEN CURED O..."

November 3, 2014