Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Wolfson

There is nothing new I can add that hasn't already been said about this jerk. Frankly, I think he has mental health issues. There is no other explanation for this kind of behavior. I'm serious! No sane medical professional would run his/her practice in this manner. But alas, Las Vegas is an extremely corrupt, evil city so this kind of issue is hardly a rarity. None of the health care/medical oversight agencies here will ever do anything about him. He'll just continue to flourish, make the big bucks, retire young and further contribute to the dwindling spiral of American society. <sigh>

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Extremely rude staff. Doc., barely spends time with you. Expect a high bill.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I totally agree with all these folks. This guys license should have been revoked. Staff as well as Doctor are a mess. So much regret to be a patient of this Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I would quickly turn around and run given hindsight.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Turned out to be one of the worst doctors I've ever had. Wolfson was referred to me by a physician that I trusted, so I never bothered to go online and check his reviews. If I had seen all the bad reviews in the first place, I probably would have picked someone else. I'm surprised that he even has some good reviews. This twit barely asks you any questions, doesn't inquire about your overall health, can't or won't answer your questions, spends no time with you etc. etc. His staff is pathetic. You are kept waiting up to an hour even with an appointment. You can never get lab results over the phone. One of the previous posts commented that Wolfson was sarcastic and rude with him/her. He was starting to get like that with me too. The first couple years I went to him he was nicer. But over time he has turned into an "in-it-for-the-money" quack with a chain of ghetto clinics.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr wolfson is a good doctor. I like him. But his front ofc people are mean and look stressed out cold uncaring indifferent rushing negligent. Patients paper are left on counter and could be seen by other pts. I doubt if they even knew their responsibility under hipaa.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Wolfson completely dismissed my complaint without examining me, asking questions, ordering tests, etc. I basically threw money down the drain because I did not receive any services from him. On top of that, he was rude and sarcastic which I found very unprofessional. I have no complaints about his staff (at least not at the Box Canyon office), but I don't feel he deserves any more of my money, and I do not recommend him. Also, I've been to several of these "review pages" and it seems his practice has gone through many name and staff changes which I find highly suspicious. In summary, I believe this guy's a quack.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Wolfson by some very dear friends, cautioning me that the staff was the worst. This turned out to be a huge understatement. We felt unwanted, disrespected, rushed for lunch, and made to feel that they were doing us a huge, massive, colossal favor by gracing us with their presence. My son's toe was badly infected and no one, Dr. Wolfson included, walked withing 3 feet of his toe let alone took a look at it. They said they would be back, which I thought was to clean it, but no it was to give us a prescription for $122 worth of antibiotics and told that we were done. I asked if anyone was going to clean his toe and take a look. No, but we could have a bandaid and a referral somewhere else if he does not feel better. Wow, so helpful. Tell me to go F* off and die next time, please. We. Will. Never. Go. There. Again.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Worst office staff ever rude. I like the doctor but would never go back. Wait time 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours to see him for 5 minutes

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Eric M. Wolfson's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)