Ratings for Dr. Diana C. Medgyesy

I would not go to this Dr. She has misdiagnosed me every time. Go somewhere else

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Medgyesy always "does her homework" before arriving to examine me, and makes me feel as heard and as valued as though I were a dear friend. I usually arrive with a detailed list of aches and pains and questions for her, all of which she addresses thoroughly, with empathy, clarity, and cutting-ege information. Dr. Medgyesy has followed up on every concern I've presented to her. For my complaint about reduced range of motion near my lumpectomy scar, Dr. Medgyesy recommended an excellent, specialized, physical therapist. Dr. Medgyesy has prescribed specific blood tests to confirm my hormone and vitamin levels, to confirm the appropriateness of her prescription, and to confirm her dietary recommendations. When I complained of new, sharp, constant hip pain, Dr. Medgyesy recommended x-rays to rule out systemic cancer, and referred me to an excellent orthopedic specialist. I leave Dr. Medgyesy's office confident that I have received the BEST MEDICAL CARE AVAILABLE.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I have to agree with the other comment posted on the board, as Dr. Medgyesy is the best. She has a great personality, cares for her patients, knows her profession, and if you are dealing with Cancer as my wife is Dr. Medgyesy should be your Oncologist. She is awesome and was key to saving my wife’s life and I will never be able to thank her enough for everything that she has done for us.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I don't have enough words to describe how I feel about this doctor. Dr. Medgyesy is the most empathetic, comforting and caring individual I have ever met. Her skills as a physician are outstanding as well. I had Stage IV breast cancer and this woman saved my life. She gave me courage and the hope I needed to fight this battle. I am blessed to have known such a rare human being who also happens to be a terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Diana C. Medgyesy's Credentials

• Inst De Med, Timisoara, Romania (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO