Ratings for Dr. Elaine Blau

She has seen me and my daughter both many times over the past few years. She is thorough in her assessments and explains when I have questions - and I have many! We have received good care from her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr.Blau has worked at the clinic I go to for quite a number of years. She is not my family doctor, but she has seen us on occasion when the children were sick or I needed a medication. I found that she listened and provided what was necessary. Seh made she we felt comfortable coming back if for some reason we weren't improving. She was good with the kids and seemed to care about our illness. She does not prescribe antibiotics if you don't need them which I like.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

She seems too busy for your concerns and no time. Does not seem personable.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I rated this doctor in 2009 and I still feel she is the worst docotrI've ever had. When I was in a serios car accident she had little to no contact with me. She had made several inappropriate comments. It was painfully obvious that she had NO concern for this patient. She was suppose to be my family doctor and in 2 and a half years I may have spoken to her for approximately 30 minutes.I found her to be condesending and untrustworthy. Our doctors are paid well to be public servents and even so she failed to be an effective family physician.I wish my old family doctor would teach residents as opposed to doctors such as Elaine Blau. The old school doctors are the best and know the "art" of being a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

This patient was very disappointed in the lack of effort and care they received.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

My girls & I doctored with Dr. Blau until she moved to Hamilton. We miss her so much!!! She was honestly the best doc ever!!!! She always made time for what was important and needed. She was such a friendly face when you had to go to the office. She is very missed here in the country!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Dr. Blau is a wonderul lady! Very knowledgable and dedicated to her work. Although she is very busy, and you get new residents more often than seeing her, she is there for you when you really need her. It would be nice if she owned a private practice!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Dr. Blau is the best doctor I have ever had! She takes the time to talk and is very up to date on everything. Always has a big smile! She is there for you when you need her the most, everytime!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

I was fortunate to have Dr. Blau as my family physician until she moved to a different city. She was the most thorough and kind doctor I've had.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Kind and compasionate. Takes the time needed to properly explain things. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007