Ratings for Dr. Siddika E. Kasim

Dr. Kasim is TOP in her field. she is up to date on all the latest medical treatments and her staff is excellent. She takes time to get to know you personally and I never feel rushed with her. She has been there for me in my darkest times and my lightest times and has helped me with more than just my PCOS. She is a great advocate for her patients and only works with the beat clinicians to ensure herbpatients get the the best care possible. I recently had a massive cyst on my both my ovaries. Being a 25 year old, I was scared that I wouldn't be able to have children. She was the calm in the storm for me and made sure my surgical team was best for my case. She also set me up with the #1 IVF specialist in the country. I couldn't say enough good things about her. She goes above and beyond for her patients, no other doctors come close to her level of skill, compassion, and professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

The first time I went to Dr Kasim, I said how I had been having unexplainable weight gain, having gained 60 lbs in the past year and counting. I went to her to see if I had PCOS. She did some tests on me and confirmed I do, yet said my only symptom was acne. I had high insulin, high testosterone, both indicative of insulin resistance, not to mention the SIXTY pound weight gain. The next time I went, she was 30 minutes late. She told me she would not treat me for the weight, and would not give me any prescription other than a small dose of acne medication. She was quite arrogant about it & did not explain why exactly she wouldn't treat me for the weight, but did have the nerve to tell me to diet and exercise (after I told her many times over I had been trying this the whole time) so I could lose weight to lower insulin. So in a nutshell: me losing weight will help my ability to lose weight. Thanks! She rushed me out the office with "my" bloodwork, which turned out to be someone else's.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr Kasim helped me through my Graves Disease. I now have my thyroid under control because of her diligence. A role model for all good doctors.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I went to Dr. Kasim for years (moved away awhile back) and she was an absolutely wonderful doctor. She's very knowledgeable, friendly, and has great bedside manner. She's on top of her game when it comes to research too so she treats you with the latest findings in mind. I would highly recommend her to anybody who needs an endo- especially for PCOS.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

she is wonderful ive lost 60 pounds since she helped me

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Siddika E. Kasim's Credentials

• Hacettepe Univ, Tip Fak, Hacettepe, Ankara, Turkey (Grad. 1973)