Ratings for Dr. Sharon Y. De Edwards

I really felt comfortable and secure in their care, but more importantly, the office really has a rapport with their patients. I witnessed the front girl acknowledge every patient that walked in the door by name, and then listened to their conversations about their kids or life in general. I later found out some of the patients I saw enter the office have been going there for years. The back girl was great as well. She was polite and very efficient. She took my history and vitals and prepared me for the Dr. When the Dr. herself came in, she introduced herself to me and ALWAYS said what she was going to do BEFORE she started the exam. I have never experienced that any place else. Dr. de Edwards even went so far as to explain the media used in the transportation of the pap smear. The level of detail and attention paid to a patient is phenomenal. Even though they are a small office, I will be seeing Dr. de Edwards and her staff for all my OB/GYN needs.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I wouldn't advise going to her for gynecology

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Sharon Y. De Edwards's Credentials

• Univ De Panama, Fac De Med, Panama City, Panama (Grad. 1977)