Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Jafarnia

You could not ask for a more qualified doctor. I recommend him to anyone who needs exceptional care. He is a great doctor and has a great bedside manner. The staff at both locations, is equally friendly and efficient. I will definitely see him again should the need arise.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Our experience with Dr. Jafarnia was made as easy and pleasant as could be considering my 5 yr old had a broken wrist and required surgery. Every step of the process was free of stress and efficient. Dr. J made us comfortable with the process and even our son was calm and never scared of his surgeries. And his wrist is now as good as new. Dr. J came to us HIGHLY recommended and we HIGHLY recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr Jafarnia took excellent care of my mother. His staff was helpful anf friendly, I highly reccommend him for hand or arm injuries.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Jafarnia and his staff are the best. Up until this point, I had never experienced a broken bone or injury. Needless to say, I was stressed but Dr. Jafarnia and his staff put me and my husband quickly at ease. Dr. Jafarnia has a very easy manner, tells quick jokes and is excellent in what he does. His staff is efficient and also very personable. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Jafarnia to anyone needing his services. Sincerely, The Greene's

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I've seen several orthos in Houston, and Dr. J is the best. He diagnosed a problem others couldn't and, better yet, FIXED IT! If not for Dr. J, I would probably still be in pain with only limited use of my arm. Instead, I am pain free! Surgery was uncomplicated with great follow up care and physical therapy. He has treated me since then for an unrelated fracture in my other hand. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. He and his staff are simply great!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I have been very happy with the care I've received from Dr. Jafarnia and his staff. My visits with Dr. J are personable and his staff is efficient and friendly. Before my surgery, Dr. J took the time to make sure I understood my hand problem and what my options were. I have already referred my neighbor's son for a broken wrist and my co-worker for what she thinks is carpal tunnel. They all said they were happy Dr. Jafarnia and with their experience at KSF. I already had by surgery at the KSF Surgery Center and I'm scheduled to graduate from therapy tomorrow. Thanks to everybody at the Surgery Center and all my therapists at KSF. If I had known everything was going to go so well, I would have seen Dr. Jafarnia a long time ago. Thanks again to everyone at KSF.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Kourosh Jafarnia's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1996)

Veterans Administration