Ratings for Dr. Jaime F. De la Cerna

He and his staff are very compassionate caring knowledgeable care givers. After 2 years of trying to find out what was wrong with my mother he was able to solve the problem within 3 visits. He has doubled check his work and follows up with test and reviews them personally with us some times the same day he gets the results when a change needs to be made. I never have to wait more then 15 mins and I never felt like I have been rushed through any of out appointments, my mothers or my husbands or myself. Some how they even manage to see us the same day if we call in with an illness. I rate him at the top of the chart. Wish there were more doctors and staff like him. FYI - He sees all his own patients not a nurse practitioner

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I've been to many dr.s over the years but this doctor takes a personal interest and goes way above in helping me solve my problems. Many times it is on his own time. Thank you, Dr. de la Cerna!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Does not ask about ongoing ailments or other possible problems. Takes blood pressure and listens to lungs and heart for about 10 seconds. He rarely asks questions concerning my current health status. Really is not very interested in patient. May refer to another physician, if asked. Looks at watch and walks out. Since I am 80+ years old, I feel he should be more aware of my needs and possible physical problems of this age group.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Very personable and really cares about your problems. Plans for your future care with reasonable ideas. You can actually talk directly with him if necessary... he returns calls! Seems to have current knowledge on medical problems that arise.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Your first few visits he's very attentive until you disagree with his assessment. He keeps wanting you to come in every 3-4wks even when you are well. I have never had any heart condition. He runs unnecessary ekg's each visit if you allow. It's about getting more money out of your ins. co. in my opinion

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Jaime F. De la Cerna's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Visalia, CA