Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz

Dr. Dinowitz repaired a badly broken left wrist with a plate and screws. He communicated well his plan and expected results. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Arthritis in my left thumb joint was unbearable, bringing me to see Dr Dinowitz. That was 6 months ago. He did a thumb joint 'replacement ' using my arm tendon called an anchovy procedure. Following surgery and casting, I also had 6 weeks of physical therapy with his hand therapist, Greg. I'm 100% pleased. So glad I did it.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great experience from start to finish. My thumb and wrist works like new. Will recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Dinowitz for Carpal Tunnel surgery. It was such a quick and easy procedure and he talked to me the whole time to put me at ease. He explains everything in terms I could understand and always makes me feel like he has all the time in the world for me. His office staff are friendly and willing to help you with any matters concerning your visit and any procedures.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

From my initial exam through now 5 weeks post carpal tunnel surgery, my experience with Dr Dinowitz and his staff has been exceptional. I am so impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the staff, both the front desk and the exam people. Dr Dinowitz and his PA Jason, showed such caring, kindness and knowledge that I felt confident in my decision. I would absolutely recommend Dr Dinowitz to anyone with hand issues. Thank you, Doc, you are awesome!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I had struggled with Carpal Tunnel issues for a few years. I was recommended to go see Dr. Dinowitz and I'm glad I did. He and his staff were awesome from beginning to end. I couldn't ask for a better expierence. Thanks Dr. Dinowitz!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

A very friendly staff both out front and in the exam rooms. I felt everyone gave 100% to take care of me and other patients in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Dinowitz was recommended to me by two friends who both had hand surgery performed. Dr. Dinowitz did carpal tunnel and trigger finger surgery on both of my hands. Well done sir!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I broke my wrist 40 years ago and had been in a cast for 4 months. That lasted 25 years. I met with two other orthopedic hand surgeons in the late 90s but was unsatisfied with their expertise and proposed solutions. After 15 years the wrist pain and stiffness was too much! I searched the Internet for orthopedic hand surgeons and Dr. Dinowitz had the highest ratings in the East Valley. I scheduled an appointment, met with his PA and then with Dr. Dinowitz. I felt comfortable with his diagnosis and proposed solution The office staff, PA, medical assistants, x-ray techs, and surgery center staff provided caring and excellent service! Dr. Dinowitz is an excellent wrist surgeon! He performed a full wrist fusion which included cleaning off arthritic tissue, bone prep, and bone graft. This note was written 13 weeks after the surgery. The healing process is going very well. The chronic pain and stiffness in the wrist is gone!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Ten years ago I injured my wrist and tore my scapholunate ligament while practicing Brazilian jiu jitsu. About a year after that I went to see an orthopedic surgeon and he wanted to do a complete fusion of my wrist. I chose to wait since the pain was tolerable and I didn't like the thought of completely losing mobility in my wrist. Over the years the mobility in my wrist became less and less as arthritis set in and the pain level increased to the point I had a hard time continuing to practice Brazilian jiu jitsu and I had a hard time completing a mountain bike ride without the pain in my wrist forcing me to stop. Dr. Dinowitz was recommended to me by my cousin in New York who is also a hand surgeon and who did his residency with Dr. Dinowitz. When I met Dr. Dinowitz he examined my wrist, listened to me explain what activities I liked to do, and then he told me what my options were for taking care of my wrist pain but would still alow me to continue with the physical activities I enjoyed. He told me getting a partial fusion of my wrist was an option. He took his time explaining the pros and cons of the surgery compared with a full fusion. I decided to get the partial fusion surgery and was confident I made the right decision going into surgery after Dr. Dinowitz answered all of my questions. It has been six months since my surgery and my wrist is pain free. I am back to training Brazilian jiu jitsu and I can now complete a mountain bike ride without it being interupted by unbearable wrist pain. In fact I don't even think about my wrist anymore when I am performing physical activities since there is no more pain. I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery and would I highly recommend Dr. Dinowitz.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet