Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz

I recently had hand surgery performed by Dr. Marc Dinowitz and his medical team for Dupretren’s Contracture, a condition that affects the fascia tissue underneath the skin in the palm and fingers. From my initial appointment through my surgery and aftercare, Dr. Dinowitz and his staff (Jason Trulson Physicians Assistant) demonstrated skilled, experienced, professionalism and a friendly manner. They addressed my questions directly and clearly and I was fully informed about my diagnosis and the treatment options. Having elected a surgical procedure I was impressed by Dr. Dinowitz’s surgical skills and post surgical care. Dr. Dinowitz and the entire hospital staff provided thoughtful attention to me and to the professional care they provided. I was attended to as an individual, rather than a case. The informal tone of the office appointments is a welcome counter balance to the distant, stiff feel of many a Doctor’s office. I am very happy with the result of the surgery and the quality of care I experienced with the full medical team. I highly recommend Dr. Marc Dinowitz to someone needing hand surgery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

This doctor should be the ONLY one you pick! After seeing 2 doctors previously & still not feeling at ease, I did some better research and found Dinowitz. (I later found out that a co-worker is a patient AND our HR department refers people to him!) As for my personal experience.... I had to get the CMC Arthroplasty procedure on my left thumb. The procedure went great, the process has been as was explained - no surprises. I'm still in Physical Therapy at just 10 weeks out & doing fantastic! :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr. Dinowitz is a highly qualified hand surgeon that is kind, knowledgeable, and provides outstanding medical care. He performed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome surgery on both my hands in 2018. I had excellent results from his outstanding medical services. After the surgeries all my pain in both arms, swelling, numbness, pins and needles, throbbing and diminished use of my hands during daily activities disappeared. I made a remarkable recovery. He is the best!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr Dinowitz is a truly caring and compassionate surgeon with amazing surgical skills. He knows his patients as a person, not just a person he sees from time to time.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I trust and recommend Dr Dinowitz to anyone and everyone amprehensive about procedures and care and in my case a severe crushed hand in a work accident. His skills and communication to my wife and I helped us through the repair and healing process and my hand looks and feels amazing. Our questions and concerns were always answered and discussed. He's a great doctor to have on your side. He's a brilliant man!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Very knowledgeable doctor knows what he’s doing and he does it well

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr Dinowith is an awesome doctor explains everything ,friendly listen to your contacts Ernst and answers you. He has a great staff that were always on time. I really like this doctor wish they were all lime him. All follow ups are covered no comments pays which is nice. Daniel

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

My personal experience with Dr. Marc Dinowitz proved to be outstanding. He is not only an excellent surgeon, but he also is a caring and compassionate person. My wrist surgery was complicated by the fact I am totally dependent on crutches due to a permanent disability. Dr. Dinowitz and his staff did everything in their collective power to make sure my unique needs were met during the healing process. Today, my wrist is pain free, and I am most grateful to Dr. Dinowitz and his excellent staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Dinowitz repaired a badly broken left wrist with a plate and screws. He communicated well his plan and expected results. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Arthritis in my left thumb joint was unbearable, bringing me to see Dr Dinowitz. That was 6 months ago. He did a thumb joint 'replacement ' using my arm tendon called an anchovy procedure. Following surgery and casting, I also had 6 weeks of physical therapy with his hand therapist, Greg. I'm 100% pleased. So glad I did it.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company