Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz

Very knowledgeable doctor knows what he’s doing and he does it well

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr Dinowith is an awesome doctor explains everything ,friendly listen to your contacts Ernst and answers you. He has a great staff that were always on time. I really like this doctor wish they were all lime him. All follow ups are covered no comments pays which is nice. Daniel

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

My personal experience with Dr. Marc Dinowitz proved to be outstanding. He is not only an excellent surgeon, but he also is a caring and compassionate person. My wrist surgery was complicated by the fact I am totally dependent on crutches due to a permanent disability. Dr. Dinowitz and his staff did everything in their collective power to make sure my unique needs were met during the healing process. Today, my wrist is pain free, and I am most grateful to Dr. Dinowitz and his excellent staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Dinowitz repaired a badly broken left wrist with a plate and screws. He communicated well his plan and expected results. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Arthritis in my left thumb joint was unbearable, bringing me to see Dr Dinowitz. That was 6 months ago. He did a thumb joint 'replacement ' using my arm tendon called an anchovy procedure. Following surgery and casting, I also had 6 weeks of physical therapy with his hand therapist, Greg. I'm 100% pleased. So glad I did it.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great experience from start to finish. My thumb and wrist works like new. Will recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Dinowitz for Carpal Tunnel surgery. It was such a quick and easy procedure and he talked to me the whole time to put me at ease. He explains everything in terms I could understand and always makes me feel like he has all the time in the world for me. His office staff are friendly and willing to help you with any matters concerning your visit and any procedures.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

From my initial exam through now 5 weeks post carpal tunnel surgery, my experience with Dr Dinowitz and his staff has been exceptional. I am so impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the staff, both the front desk and the exam people. Dr Dinowitz and his PA Jason, showed such caring, kindness and knowledge that I felt confident in my decision. I would absolutely recommend Dr Dinowitz to anyone with hand issues. Thank you, Doc, you are awesome!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I had struggled with Carpal Tunnel issues for a few years. I was recommended to go see Dr. Dinowitz and I'm glad I did. He and his staff were awesome from beginning to end. I couldn't ask for a better expierence. Thanks Dr. Dinowitz!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

A very friendly staff both out front and in the exam rooms. I felt everyone gave 100% to take care of me and other patients in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Marc I. Dinowitz's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Illinois