Ratings for Dr. Linda C. Mcleod

I absolutely love, love, love dr. Mcleod. She is the best doc ever! I would absolutely recommend her to any woman, pregnant or not. She was there for me through my three full term pregnancies and two miscarraiges. Nobody could ask for a better ob, the only negative thing there is to say is that: you may have a long waiting time or you may have to reschedule, but she is definitely worth waiting for!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Mcleod is above all the best OB/GYN in the Kershaw County area. She has been my doctor since my third pregnancy. This was my third miscarriage. She determined that my progesterone levels would plummet after 7 weeks and would sustain the baby until the placenta developed. She determined that when I became pregnant again that she would place me on progesterone therapy to assist in sustaining the pregnancy. This worked! I had three difficult births, and she was professional through each and was at the hospital every step of the way through these three labors and deliveries. My first child swallowed meconium and she stayed most of the day to monitor me and the baby. He inhaled the meconium before she could suction, but she checked on him as well as me for the next three days in another hospital in Cola! The second birth was an emergency c-section due to a prolapsed cord, and during the third labor, I had a grand mal seizure unexpectedly. She is fabulous! I will wait for her any time!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I didn't even get into the office, I had an emergency and needed a GYN right away and when I called and explained my situation I was told sorry we aren't taking patients unless you would like to make an appointment next year, what part of emergency did they not understand I suppose is to be asked. I will not go to her for service, I would rather make a drive from camden to columbia then be told my emergency can wait till next year.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Very small clinic; only has one receptionist and she is extremely rude and unprofessional! She fails to acknowledge patients as they ask for help and is quick to get up and get a manager if she doesn’t feel like scheduling an appointment. Being in the medical field as a supervisor, it is a disgrace that people can still keep their jobs with no regard for the patients. NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR VETERANS!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Best Doctor ever!! I would recommend her to all my pregnant friends ! :)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

The only drawback is that I have had to spend hours waiting and sometimes reschedule but she is worth the wait. She was very helpful both during a miscarriage and with a subsequent successful pregnancy. She seems to have a knack for how much to prod with questions without stepping into being intrusive. She was very helpful in the delivery room.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

I was referred to her 10 yrs ago for what was supposed to be a "female" problem. When she did exploratory surgery it turned out to be a 2 yr old ruptured appendix which had been misdiagnosed by my PCP. I have been going to her erev since and WILL NOT go to anyone else. Sometimes she's late or I have to resch but that's what happens when your GYN is also an OB! I have NEVER had any other dr as thorough & spend the amount of time that she does with me. She's the best!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

She was not good at all, she made me feel like a number.. not a pregnant woman.. i would not recomend her to any one.. she is also closed alot, and when you have an emergancy,, which i did, she was closed.. my second emergancy,, she was closed again, for a week, and i had to go to the emergancy room.. please do not go to her..

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

I wanted to let you all know that Dr. Linda McLeod is the best OB/Gyn in Camden. She was very caring in handling my ectopic pregnancy. She thoroughly explained what was happening and what procedure would be best. She is definitely a God send and I personally recommend her to anyone. Thanks Dr. McLeod.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Linda C. Mcleod's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Camden, SC