Ratings for Dr. Sherwin G. Ibarra

I’ve been seeing doctors at community East for moths now regarding a wound on my foot. We are making significant progress, but they mentioned that if the fever/infection came back, to call in for a prescription. So, I did so. I waited an hour and half. No call back. I have well over a hundred degree temp. Im stuck in. Hotel unable to move because the pain is so bad. And the doctor couldn’t even call me back to discuss options. So I called back in, and I pointed out that I am seeing community advanced wound care, their amazing vascular surgeon Dr Snyder, their podiatrists, etc. I’m easily $100k into fixing this thing. And Dr. Ibarra refused to even look at my file. I asked the office for the on-call number. They didn’t know. Said call the operator. Did so. No after hours number. Failed gatekeeper after failed gatekeeper. And if Dr. Ibarra couldn’t write a script. Then so be it. But have the human decency. The bedside manner to tell my why face to face. Despite my pain, despite it could have been MRSA, or one of ten other horrible infections, he and his staff did nothing to ease my ailment. And were woefully unhelpful. I didn’t need a painkiller. Or anything else, but a refill Called in for a drug I’ve taken a hundred times. If you are thinking about going to medcheck- don’t go to community east. And if you show and Dr. Ibarra is there- run. Your life may depend on it. Maybe.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Ibarra is very quick at correctly identifying most problems; and is also very polite and easy to speak with regarding medical conditions and different methods for preventing problems from recurring. A very courteous and professional doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Sherwin G. Ibarra's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, IN