Ratings for Dr. Leah Solomon

Doctor Solomon is the biggest screwball I have ever encountered in my life. Apparently a drunk and a drug addict as well. Do not waste your time in any way, shape or form. She needs a doctor! Plus, she's overweight..

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

DO NOT go to see her. You will waste your time and money. She orders very expensive tests and never takes the time to explain your results. She is all about the money and wants to sell you food. Go to Weight Watchers. Cheaper and it works.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

about as un-professional as a Dr. can be.....nasty attidude she could care less about anything she does with you as a patient.. no memory,she is bout the money...trying to match her husband who is a foot dr.unorganized as can be...But if you follow her program it does work....but not cheap office is terrible with helping with insurance papers they want to be paid up front and want you to fight with the insurance co.....see for youself..

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Solomon and found her and her staff to be helpful and compassionate. They have never acted rude or unkind to me as others have suggested. She provided a lot of good education and resources, which was very helpful and I did very well, and consider it an overall good expereince. I recommend her. She isn't a skinny little thing, but she's not obese (she's quite top heavy, and that gives the illusion that she is bigger than she is), but the fact that she wan't a skinny minnie was very reassuring to me, because it told me she gets it- I kow she totally understands my struggles.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

This program really works. Anyone can be very successful on their program (everyone gets a different program, depend. on their needs) but you have to take responsibility for yourself make and keep your appointments and not expect the doctor and the staff to babysit you. It is a very small operation (doctor and one assistant), and while they may not get back to your immediately, they always have returned phone calls. The doctor strive as improved lifestyle, and don't try to set unrealistic goals. Thinner is healthier, but you don't have to look like a model. The doctor no longer sells products from her office, but helps you with setting up on online account so you can order your supplies online.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

She is overweight, not great for a weight loss doctor. She is scattered and does not follow through. She makes money from supplements she recommends and from some of the tests she runs.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

She is very disorganized. She doesn't remember what she says from one part of the appointment to the next. She and her receptionist/tech are always multitasking to the point of rudeness. She took a lot of time off and when she was in the process of moving neither notified her patients or returned phone calls, even those with prescriptions. It feels like she wants to be a part time doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I lost a lot of weight using this program. I found that it provided a total approach. It allowed me to learn how to maintain the weight loss also. this was after failing many programs, weight watchers, HMR, and other weight loss doctors. She really cares and actually understands issues with weight.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

she was rude and interrupted before you could finish a question. VERY insensitive

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

RIDICULOUS! She is overweight and talking to me about losing the weight I have to with meal replacements. When I called the office back and explained to them that I don't think that this program is right for me, they told me not a problem and that the money I paid covered everything, but I would have to return the food. Four hours later, the doctor calls me and tells me that I have to pay for it, she can't take it back. She doesn't treat YOUR need, it is a "one size fits all" practice. I am 195lbs, 5'9'' and she is treating me the same as a patient who is 5'6'' and 400lbs. Very unprofessional, eating while in the initial consultation visit, not to mention that she doesn't really understand why I am so consumed with the idea of losing weight. WASTE OF MONEY. The entire practice is about making a quick buck because people are desperate, do NOT waste your time.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009