Ratings for Dr. Anayochukwu Uche

I'm an HIV infected man who was given a referral from my internal medicine doctor to go see this doctor for my lab results. Upon my confrontation with this doctor, he asked why I had made the appointment. I told him to get my lab results. He then rudely replied "Well you didn't need to make an appointment to do this"! After my appt. with this doctor, I telephoned office to get refills on my HIV meds and this doctor flat out refused to refill my anti-viral medication that I have been on for the past 7 years! When asked why he would not refill my medication he said he needed to do a comprehensive exam on me when I was in his office. I laughed and said to him on the phone "Well why wasn't this done then"? When I asked to speak to clinic administrator this doctor hung the phone up on me and refused to put me thru to her. This doc is practicing the low standards of medicine that is seen in Africa. My appt. with him was under 5 minutes, so this should tell you about his performance!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008