Ratings for Dr. Omiyosoye Ololade

We are newer patients to Dr. Ololade. Our very first wellness visit physical with three of my kids was a waste of time. He looked in their eyes, ears, and throat and never touched them further, no scoliosis check, no further examination of any kind. It's like we were only there for them to make sure we were up to date on vaccinations and I already knew we were. I was very unimpressed, having come from a very thorough pediatrician over to him (insurance change). Fast forward to my 3 year old child only urinating once every 24/27 hours... he actually sent us home with no answers, no plan of action, and my child was still in pain. We saw him on a Thursday, and he told us if by Monday things weren't better to call his office and he'd see about a urology consult... complete disregard for my child's pain, issues, or parental concern. Of course we ended up in the ER two days later.... IV fluids, IV antibiotics, etc. Needless to say we no longer see Ololade and I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemies child.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

He is amazing! I switched from another doc at the clinic and I saw the difference immediately! His nurses are awesome too!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011