Ratings for Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle

I called for an appointment to set up a consultation to establish a PCP. When I got to the appointment they were all set up to do a pap smear. I said I am NOT doing a pap smear. I proceeded to tell her my health history and explain what I need out of a PCP. She disregarded what I was looking for in a pcp and proceeded to ask if i had my flu shot. I told her i do not want a flu shot. She then proceed to push for tetanus boosters and measle booster shots. It was quite apparent she was looking for easy billable services. She was like I hairdresser that does not listen to what you need or want but its going to just do whatever she wants to do. It became clear that she was not the PCP for me and I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

She was so rude to me when I came to her office after my pcp left their clinic. She walked into our appointment 20 minutes late, and the 1st thing out of her mouth was accusing me of being there for pain meds. She asked me if I had been fat my whole life, she rushed our appointment and said she didn't have time to go over a bunch of problems. When I went to fill my prescription the pharmacist said that she gave me a dangerous amount and ordered it wrong all together (it was an eye ointment) I left her office crying and had a BAD experience. I wouldn't recommend her if you want someone compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I saw her a long time ago and liked her. She took me seriously and seemed like a "real" and easygoing person. She was very easy to talk to. I left the clinic because they constantly lost transferred records and also they (including Dr. M-Y) did not call back when needed, which was very frustrating. They seemed pretty disorganized. She seemed to have some trouble getting lab paperwork and referrals right and prescribed a medication that didn't seem like a good choice. She was pretty new then; perhaps things run more smoothly now with her and the clinic. Generally I liked the doctors at PFP, and I did like her, too. Having a doctor who listens is the MOST important thing, and she was a good listener.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Moran-Yandle is very smart, understanding, and easy to talk with about embarrassing issues. She has a great sense of humor and really puts me at ease. She really seems to know what she's doing in lots of different areas of medicine, and if something is out of her area of expertise, she's very upfront about it. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Moran-Yandle is excellent. I have seen her for almost 3 years & she also takes care of my baby. She is a very knowledgable, skilled, & caring physician.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Dr. Molly Moran-Yandle's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)