You may also like

Rate Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal

Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal's Ratings

I have taken Alopecia treatment (hair loss) for 9 year old child . So far results have been amazing after 1 year treatment . Hair is back to normal . We continue to take medication. Dr. Agarwal is knowledgeable ,honest doctor ,we are grateful for his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

He is an excellent Doctor . My Acid reflux has improved greatly and my son's frequent colds and ear infections are almost cured .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Doctor has excellent knowledge and provides all possible help while treating the patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Great doctor in all parameters. Very knowledgeable, detail oriented yet compassionate and caring. He is truly dedicated to his profession. I am glad I found him through Google search.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

After the Homeopathic treatment by Dr. Agarwal, my 5 years-old daughter's Psoriasis condition has improved tremendously within a month, where as the prolonged treatment (almost a year) by Allopatheic medicine was only giving temporary relief. Dr. Agarwal spends time to listen to his patients to diagnose the problem and then gives the remedy to cure it as soon as possible. We are very lucky to find this doctor and I am glad to share our experience so that others may also benefit. He is definitely top-notch and deserves all stars.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Can I not give this doctor a thousand stars? Five seems far too less! Dr. Agarwal is brilliant, extremely meticulous and detail oriented! We are seeing excellent progress with his treatment!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

A wonderful doctor with a lot of patience and a thorough approach towards diagnosis and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr.Agarwal has saved my family. He truly cares. Truly thankful to have found him. A rare mix of compassion and perfection. If not for him both my sons would be on harsh medications and we would be dealing with deadly side effects.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

We love Dr. Agarwal. He is dedicated to helping his patients, he is knowledgeable in all medicines. He has helped my son tremendously, if not for Dr. Agarwal, my son would still be on steroids for asthma. I recommend Dr. Agarwal whole heartedly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very good knowledge manners and caring attitude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550744].votes_count ]]