Kishan C. Agarwal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Kishan C. Agarwal

Dr.Agarwal is amazing. He is very detailed oriented and truly interested in his patients wellness. We are very happy with his service. He has helped our son on many medical issues. He spends quality time with our son which seems like a very rare things these days with medical doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

We have consulted Dr.Agarwal's office for treatment of my son's autism related symptoms. After we started the treatment,we had seen great improvements and after few years , in most of the cases, the symptoms have been faded/totally gone. He is now attending regular school in India and often meeting the expectations. Thank you very much Dr.Agarwal.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

We have been coming to see Dr. Agarwal for many years. He has successfully treated my son's eczema and skin rashes that no other treatment could resolve. He has treated my first one as well as my wife and I am so impressed I recently signed up to get treated for a chronic condition. He is very courteous, detail oriented and spends quality time with you to thoroughly understand the problem and give the medicines

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Excellent homeopathic physician for most common childhood illnesses. He is good with kids, easy to talk to yet very professional and gets into detail of the problem before starting any treatment. Returns phone calls promptly and always sees you on time.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

He saw us exactly on time, greeted us well, spent more than expected time with us and explained everything in easy to understand words. I took treatment from several homeopaths in the past but Dr. Agarwal is the best so far. His extensive medical background about the subject matter really helps.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

We went to Dr. Agarwal for my daughter's Asthama and vomiting issues, I see lot of development in my daughter's health after homeopathy treatment from Dr. Agarwal. Dr. Agarwal is amazing, knowledgeable and detail oriented.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

My son has had weezing issues since he was a preschooler. He also suffers from allergies. He has been under Dr. Aggarwal’s treatment for the last six months and he has a major improvement in his weezing episodes. Even his environmental allergies are getting better with his medication. I cannot thank Dr. Aggarwal enough to take time to understand his situation and helping him with his homeopathic remedies.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

My daughter has been going to Dr. Agarwal for homeopathic treatment for her recurrent wheezing and strep throat issues, and has done very well. This is what she wrote about him without me asking her anything at all: 1. Amazing. 2. Great. 3. Awe-inspiring. 4. Logical. 5. Wholesome. 6. Awesome.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Aggarwal has helped us Treat my Son't recurring skin infections for which Allopathy has no answers. We are also working on treating my sons Asthma and so far the results are satisfactory. I am very happy with the progress we have made so far.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

We are very much satisfied with treatment that Dr. Kishan has provided for our son for the constipation problems he has been suffering for years. Dr. Kishan is highly knowledgeable, caring and understands the problem in detail. Overall we are happy with the progress in our son's treatment. Happy to recommend to others.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Kishan C. Agarwal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Agarwal is a medical doctor trained in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Homeopathy. He currently practices Complementary & Alternative Medicine (Classical/Constitutional Homeopathy) for children including young infants and adolescents. Dr. Agarwal studied at G.R. Medical College and obtained medical degree (M.B;B.S.) in 1969. After 3 years of study and training, in 1973, he also earned a postgraduate degree (M.D.) in Internal Medicine from Jiwaji University. In 1983, he earned a master's degree (M.S.) in Pediatrics from Mayo Graduate School of Medicine - University of Minnesota. After practicing Internal Medicine in India, he started his pediatric career in England. Interested in further studies, he moved to New York in 1976. Following another three years of general pediatric training, he went on to complete a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. He has been certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and by the Subspecialty Board in Pediatric Cardiology. He also obtained specialist certification from the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCP) in the specialty of pediatrics as well as pediatric cardiology. Dr. Agarwal has been in medical practice in New Jersey since 1982. Besides authorship at various international journals, he has been a speaker at several meetings. He loves to teach, and has held academic affiliation at several medical schools. His interest in homeopathy originated in 1969 when, after graduating from medical school, he studied homeopathy, and treated many patients with great success. With deep interest in homeopathy, he acquired further knowledge and obtained a Diploma in Homeopathy (DIHom) and then completed a post-graduate course in Homeopathic Medicine (DHM) from the British Institute of Homeopathy (BIH). Subsequently, he obtained a certification in Homeopathic Practice and Advanced Case Taking & Repertorization Course of the BIH. He is currently a fellow of the Institute. Most recently, he was certified as a practitioner of Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. He also joined the membership of the North American Society of Homeopaths (RSHom-NA). He is a current member of the National Center for Homeopathy, Virginia. Dr. Agarwal's special interest in homeopathy is to help children with medically unexplained symptoms/illnesses, and those who have had unsatisfactory results from other treatment modalities.

• English
  • Hindi

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1969)