Ratings for Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal

Excellent service, very satisfying. Dr. spend quite good amount of time to discuss

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Very satisfying follow up visit too. Treatment really helping my child.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Excellent investigative approach to determine the root cause. Even during the discussion, we realized a lot of things, and potentially the root cause of our issue because of the thoroughness of the questions, and the discussion based approach. Dr. Agarwal spent close to 3 hours discussing every aspect of the problem to the minutest detail, in an effort to understand it holistically.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

My four year old daughter was getting frequent colds turning into ear infections and frequent wheezing ever since I put her in daycare pre school. We had to go to emergency room a few times because of severe wheezing and low oxygen in pediatrician's office as she was not responding to all the nebulizer treatments he gave. Finally, at the recommendation of a friend we decided to consider homeopathic treatment after nearly two years of this recurrent issue. She also missed many school days and I had to take time off from work. Within about 8-10 weeks of starting treatment she did well. Although she does get ocasional colds but she no longer gets prolonged distressing cough or wheezing nor any ear infections in last 1 year. I am happy I looked for alternative treatment. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Kishan_Agarwal/reviews#ixzz4CBIEFvt

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr.Agarwal is very analytic and methodical in his approach. We took our son to see Dr.Agarwal for his developmental delays(PDD-NOS) and we are seeing amazing improvements in his speech, language, cognitive abilities and gross motor abilities in a short span of 4 months. Dr.Agarwal tells you upfront that if there is no improvement even after 3 months, he will be the first to stop further treatment. He spent close to 4 hours with us on our first appt and we have never been to a doctor who is this dedicated and committed. We would highly recommend Dr.Agarwal to anyone. There are many doctors out there who over promise and never deliver, but here is a doctor who under promises and over delivers every time!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

He spent a lot of time and asked many questions and listened patiently while trying to get to bottom of the issue. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

We went to this doctor after reading the reviews, unfortunately overlooking his behavior during appointment scheduling. This doctor is not trust worthy at all he has this weird way of working he works out of his home office we went for our son's autism treatment he asked us all sorts of personality test questions and finally gave us few medicine with no name on it only numbers. When I called and asked about the names he said we do not disclose the names , Last time I heard homeopathic remedies are not patented or proprietary but he said he will only tell if you discontinue treatment with him. After that he asked us to come back for next office visit there after he will do SKYPE, that kept me thinking as he did not want to see my son on the next office visit still want me to come to his office. We gave remedy for 6 weeks nothing changed we said can we discuss the next remedy over phone as we lived far from NJ in the south Florida, He was not willing to co-operate he said he can only do telephonic despite of telling us that he will do subsequent Skype appointment after second office visit. Finally after lot of back and forth we decided to cancel his appointment, he agreed to tell us the remedies names not in details though half names. As a parent I would not want to go to such provider who is not trust worth we were shocked to know he is so adamant on providing prescription information to patient not sure if that is even legal. Be aware I know there are so many homeopaths who genuinely help their patients specially pediatric patients with such conditions, this has shaken our faith in homeopathy a bit but will continue to find a trustable provider.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Exceptionally good homepathic practitioner for chronic illnesses. I have had very good experience with him. He is easy to talk to and very helpful to his patients.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr Agarwal is a very patient.Spends lot of time and energy understanding and evaluating the problem and the patient.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I had palm and sole psoriasis for many years and was using steroids on and off without any sustained response. After I started homeopathic treatment it has cleared up completely and now I have normal looking skin. No more itching peeling redness scaling nothing. I have not needed steroid in many months ever since I started homeopathic treatment. I was skeptical in the beginning but now I am sold to homeopathy.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr. Agarwal is a medical doctor trained in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Homeopathy. He currently practices Complementary & Alternative Medicine (Classical/Constitutional Homeopathy) for children including young infants and adolescents. Dr. Agarwal studied at G.R. Medical College and obtained medical degree (M.B;B.S.) in 1969. After 3 years of study and training, in 1973, he also earned a postgraduate degree (M.D.) in Internal Medicine from Jiwaji University. In 1983, he earned a master's degree (M.S.) in Pediatrics from Mayo Graduate School of Medicine - University of Minnesota. After practicing Internal Medicine in India, he started his pediatric career in England. Interested in further studies, he moved to New York in 1976. Following another three years of general pediatric training, he went on to complete a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. He has been certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and by the Subspecialty Board in Pediatric Cardiology. He also obtained specialist certification from the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCP) in the specialty of pediatrics as well as pediatric cardiology. Dr. Agarwal has been in medical practice in New Jersey since 1982. Besides authorship at various international journals, he has been a speaker at several meetings. He loves to teach, and has held academic affiliation at several medical schools. His interest in homeopathy originated in 1969 when, after graduating from medical school, he studied homeopathy, and treated many patients with great success. With deep interest in homeopathy, he acquired further knowledge and obtained a Diploma in Homeopathy (DIHom) and then completed a post-graduate course in Homeopathic Medicine (DHM) from the British Institute of Homeopathy (BIH). Subsequently, he obtained a certification in Homeopathic Practice and Advanced Case Taking & Repertorization Course of the BIH. He is currently a fellow of the Institute. Most recently, he was certified as a practitioner of Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. He also joined the membership of the North American Society of Homeopaths (RSHom-NA). He is a current member of the National Center for Homeopathy, Virginia. Dr. Agarwal's special interest in homeopathy is to help children with medically unexplained symptoms/illnesses, and those who have had unsatisfactory results from other treatment modalities.

• English
  • Hindi

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1971)