Ratings for Kishan C. Agarwal

I am happy to see Dr Agarwal for my son. He is very patient and well organized. He took lot of time to explain. I just met him yesterday, so cannot comment on the treatment yet.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

My first visit to this doctor. Seen us sharp on time, took time to understand my daughter's issue in great detail, explained me everything very well. Excellent bed side manners, very impressed with his knowledge of medicine in general and homeopathy in particular. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for homeopathic help. Sonal.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

A very through doctor who tries to help patients going over very detailed and methodical history. He is especially good with kids. My son actually loves to visit his office. Shah, A.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

For over 1 year, my 6-year old was having frequent cold, excessive mucus, bad cough, and wheezing just about every 2-3 weeks since she started kindergarten. She was getting sick despite her pediatrician and allergy docs treating her with Antibiotics, Albuterol, Zyrtec, Nasonex, Singulair and inhaled steroid as they diagnosed her as an asthmatic child. Then, I found this doctor and decided to try homeopathic treatment. I was bit skeptical as some people on-line said it is nothing but sugar pills. To my big surprise, even at first follow up visit 3 months later, she did remarkably well; I even stopped all her inhalers and allergy medicines soon after starting homeopathy medicines. It is now more than 1 year and she has not had any wheezing - not even once since starting this new treatment and we have not needed to see her pediatrician or the allergy doc for any sick visits either! No missing school days either. Thanks to homeopathy – no more skepticism.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Agarwal is very knowledgeable and spends ample to understand the symptoms. My 2year old used to have very bad running nose and ear infection issues and he used to end up with antibiotics. Dr Agarwal's treatment helped my kid very much and his first cold episode itself was quite mild. Strangly my son didn't need a single dose of prescription or over the counter meds. I was amazed at the results. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

We love Dr. Agarwal. He has done wonders for my son. I have never met a Doctor more knowledgeable and kind than Dr Agarwal. I highly recommend him to anyone asking.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Where prescription drugs are most advertised products Dr. Agarwal is preserving a great form of medicine - classical homeopathy.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very good homeopathic physician especially for young children who gets sick often with ear infection and asthma after each cold they come down with. My youngster had none of the ear or breathing issue since I started the treatment more than 1 year ago.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

He is really amazing , help to resolve my health problems. I am really grateful, his treatments are simple and no secondary effects, with his honesty was easy for me to trust him, what else I can say about this marvelous doctor? just thank you Dr Kishan to be there.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I took my 5 year old daughter to Dr Agarwal because of an ashtma condition and my 15 months old son because of frequent ear infection. Dr Agarwal was very polite and took his time to ask me all the questions he needed and to listen to me before making a diagnosis. After almost 3 months, my kids are responding very well to the treatment. Still they got sick two times but it was a mild cold, I would say, and there was no lung issues with my daughter. My son still had an ear infection the first time he got sick but the second time there was no problem in his ears anymore. The treatment still recent but their responses to the remedies Dr Agarwal gave to them are excelent. I could not be more thankful to him. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Kishan C. Agarwal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Agarwal is a medical doctor trained in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Homeopathy. He currently practices Complementary & Alternative Medicine (Classical/Constitutional Homeopathy) for children including young infants and adolescents. Dr. Agarwal studied at G.R. Medical College and obtained medical degree (M.B;B.S.) in 1969. After 3 years of study and training, in 1973, he also earned a postgraduate degree (M.D.) in Internal Medicine from Jiwaji University. In 1983, he earned a master's degree (M.S.) in Pediatrics from Mayo Graduate School of Medicine - University of Minnesota. After practicing Internal Medicine in India, he started his pediatric career in England. Interested in further studies, he moved to New York in 1976. Following another three years of general pediatric training, he went on to complete a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. He has been certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and by the Subspecialty Board in Pediatric Cardiology. He also obtained specialist certification from the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCP) in the specialty of pediatrics as well as pediatric cardiology. Dr. Agarwal has been in medical practice in New Jersey since 1982. Besides authorship at various international journals, he has been a speaker at several meetings. He loves to teach, and has held academic affiliation at several medical schools. His interest in homeopathy originated in 1969 when, after graduating from medical school, he studied homeopathy, and treated many patients with great success. With deep interest in homeopathy, he acquired further knowledge and obtained a Diploma in Homeopathy (DIHom) and then completed a post-graduate course in Homeopathic Medicine (DHM) from the British Institute of Homeopathy (BIH). Subsequently, he obtained a certification in Homeopathic Practice and Advanced Case Taking & Repertorization Course of the BIH. He is currently a fellow of the Institute. Most recently, he was certified as a practitioner of Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. He also joined the membership of the North American Society of Homeopaths (RSHom-NA). He is a current member of the National Center for Homeopathy, Virginia. Dr. Agarwal's special interest in homeopathy is to help children with medically unexplained symptoms/illnesses, and those who have had unsatisfactory results from other treatment modalities.

• English
  • Hindi

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1969)

Ameritas