Kishan C. Agarwal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Kishan C. Agarwal

Dr Agarwal is a Saviour for our family. My son was diagnosed with psoriasis at a young age of 4 , went to so many dermatologists but the only options for us was to use long term steroids . I came to know about him through a mutual friend when my son was 5 , he treated him and within 6 months 90 % of his rash disappeared . My son is now 13 and still doing very well, thanks to Dr Agarwal. he has asthma since he was few months old and used to be sick so often, he is doing much better and hardly has to take asthma meds now I particularly like him due to his medical background , he is very knowledgeable and thorough with the history and spends a lot of time with the patient . homeopathic medications did what allopathic medications could not !

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

He is excellent at what he works...I’m very happy with his treatment and results.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

A very good homeo doc. He helped my four year old who was having frequent asthma episodes. We were very concerned about giving steroid and Singulair. She had no more wheezing since we started homeopathic treatment 6 months ago and have not used any other medicines.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Agarwal is amazing! He is very smart, helpful and kind. My daughter was 7 years old when we first visited the doctor with multiple problems and now at 15, she is perfectly fine. He was able to give us a life-changing experience and support. Dr. Agarwal's remedies are really helpful and most importantly, have no side-effects.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Agrawal is wonderful! He is super knowledgeable and very kind. He has helped my son with asthma, fluid in the middle ear and various issues that western medicine wasn’t able to help with.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have been suffering from ulcerative colitis for nearly 15 years and, before starting homeopathic treatment, I had taken lot of Prednisone, Azulfidine and Asacol and whatever else my GI doctor prescribed with only partial relief and multiple flare ups. I could not eat anything but bland food. Flare ups were very disturbing to say the least. The next thing my GI told me was that I need to go on Immunosuppressant drugs that is when I found Dr. Agarwal on line. I was particularly interested in him because his medical background. I have been taking homeopathic treatment for some time now and to my surprise (I must admit that I was hesitant about homeopathic treatment), I have the best control of all my colitis symptoms in many years. I am now able to eat normal foods although I still avoid spicy foods. The great thing is that since I started homeopathic treatment, not only I was told that I did not need Immunosuppressant medicines based upon my symptom control and repeat colonoscopy, but I have been able to reduce my Prednisone from 40 mg/day to mere 2 mg/day. Thanks to homeopathic treatment, and thanks to Mr. Google for finding this great doctor for me. He is the best although I had to wait few months to get an appointment for my initial visit. SP

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Agrawal is AMAZING. He is super knowledgeable and very kind. He helped us tremendously with our sons speech delay problem. We started seeing him in June and in just about 5 months we have seen a huge difference. We are truly grateful for all his guidance.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Kind, compassionate , humble, honest and down to earth. He truly want to help his patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

We love Dr. Agarwal. He has helped my son with various issues over years , that western medicine wasn’t able to help with. He had been a great help, Thank you so much Dr. Agarwal.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Agarwal does amazing work - he is able to address and cure medical issues that western medicine cannot resolve! Also, it feels great to know we are receiving treatments that are without side effects and chemicals. On top of it all, Dr Agarwal's office is always prompt and courteous and great with following up. We can feel he genuinely cares about his patients and his primary concern is making sure we get better! UL & NL

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Kishan C. Agarwal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Agarwal is a medical doctor trained in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Homeopathy. He currently practices Complementary & Alternative Medicine (Classical/Constitutional Homeopathy) for children including young infants and adolescents. Dr. Agarwal studied at G.R. Medical College and obtained medical degree (M.B;B.S.) in 1969. After 3 years of study and training, in 1973, he also earned a postgraduate degree (M.D.) in Internal Medicine from Jiwaji University. In 1983, he earned a master's degree (M.S.) in Pediatrics from Mayo Graduate School of Medicine - University of Minnesota. After practicing Internal Medicine in India, he started his pediatric career in England. Interested in further studies, he moved to New York in 1976. Following another three years of general pediatric training, he went on to complete a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. He has been certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and by the Subspecialty Board in Pediatric Cardiology. He also obtained specialist certification from the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCP) in the specialty of pediatrics as well as pediatric cardiology. Dr. Agarwal has been in medical practice in New Jersey since 1982. Besides authorship at various international journals, he has been a speaker at several meetings. He loves to teach, and has held academic affiliation at several medical schools. His interest in homeopathy originated in 1969 when, after graduating from medical school, he studied homeopathy, and treated many patients with great success. With deep interest in homeopathy, he acquired further knowledge and obtained a Diploma in Homeopathy (DIHom) and then completed a post-graduate course in Homeopathic Medicine (DHM) from the British Institute of Homeopathy (BIH). Subsequently, he obtained a certification in Homeopathic Practice and Advanced Case Taking & Repertorization Course of the BIH. He is currently a fellow of the Institute. Most recently, he was certified as a practitioner of Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. He also joined the membership of the North American Society of Homeopaths (RSHom-NA). He is a current member of the National Center for Homeopathy, Virginia. Dr. Agarwal's special interest in homeopathy is to help children with medically unexplained symptoms/illnesses, and those who have had unsatisfactory results from other treatment modalities.

• English
  • Hindi

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1969)