Kishan C. Agarwal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Kishan C. Agarwal

My son had development delays, borderline autism and focus problems. We were against the allopathy medicines due to numerous side effects. When we heard about Dr. Agarwal and homeopathy treatment, we wanted to give it a try. True to what we heard his treatment was amazing and within six months we see a lot of treatment.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Love Dr. Agarwal, he is amazing, knowledgeable and detail oriented. I have had problems with cystic acne and acne scars for the past 10 years. I’ve tried every skin care products that there is from cheap to expensive. I’ve been to dermatologist but saw no improvement to my skin. I knew, it just had to be internal that was causing the breakouts. I can tell a difference. My skin is clear. Very satisfied with results. Homeopathic treatment is really helping. Thanks to Dr. Agarwal.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr.Agarwal, is the most compassionate dr I have met so far. He is very detailed oriented. My son has been suffering from last 5 yrs, with a situation where there is no allopathic treatment. I have seen lot of good changes in my son after Homeopathic treatment.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have a very good experience with homeopathy medicine and Dr. Agarwal. My son was almost non- verbal but homeopathy helped him recover. He is verbal now and speaks everything. He was also not toilet trained till 3 1/2 years. But once I started this medicine he was trained within 6 months. Now he is 7 and the school are to transition him smaller groups few hours at school. It’s really great to have a doctor like Mr. Agarwal. Thanks for everything

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

My son had recurrent warts for several year that were not going away. I tried everything including some stuff the pharmacist recommended. Then at the advice of a friend I started Homeo treatment and within 4-5 months all warts disappeared like magic. It has been now over 2 years and he has not had any recurrence despite stopping all remedies. Thank you Homeopathy.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I was suffering from chronic stomach pain almost 10+ years. With allopathic remedies, my symptom got little better with over 10+ other side-effect. When I start looking for alternate treatment, that's when I came to know about Dr. Kishan Agarwal, he is the best thing that happens in my pursuit of better health. He gave enough time to listen and make me understanding and diagnosis my situation correctly and gave me the very effective treatment that put me back to lead my normal life and solved my problem one by one. I am really I looked for alternative treatment with his consultation my making lots of progress that I couldn't get last 10+ years of allopathic treatment. He is the best doctor very honest and skilled doctor to my treat my illness.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Agarwal is a God send for skin issues for which allopathic medicine has no remedies. He is very caring and keen on treating the condition.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

My son, three and a half-year-old, was going through the recurring episodes of cold, running nose and had lead to enlarged tonsils. We have been consulting with the doctor for 10 months now and my son has improved a lot since then. Doc is very knowledgeable, thorough in treatment and tracks progress in great detail. Overall 5-star doc in the homeopathy.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Doctor's homeopathy treatment was really helpful for my son's recurring severe cold. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Great doctor and homeopath for kids. Nice human being. Very helpful. JT.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Kishan C. Agarwal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Agarwal is a medical doctor trained in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Homeopathy. He currently practices Complementary & Alternative Medicine (Classical/Constitutional Homeopathy) for children including young infants and adolescents. Dr. Agarwal studied at G.R. Medical College and obtained medical degree (M.B;B.S.) in 1969. After 3 years of study and training, in 1973, he also earned a postgraduate degree (M.D.) in Internal Medicine from Jiwaji University. In 1983, he earned a master's degree (M.S.) in Pediatrics from Mayo Graduate School of Medicine - University of Minnesota. After practicing Internal Medicine in India, he started his pediatric career in England. Interested in further studies, he moved to New York in 1976. Following another three years of general pediatric training, he went on to complete a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. He has been certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and by the Subspecialty Board in Pediatric Cardiology. He also obtained specialist certification from the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCP) in the specialty of pediatrics as well as pediatric cardiology. Dr. Agarwal has been in medical practice in New Jersey since 1982. Besides authorship at various international journals, he has been a speaker at several meetings. He loves to teach, and has held academic affiliation at several medical schools. His interest in homeopathy originated in 1969 when, after graduating from medical school, he studied homeopathy, and treated many patients with great success. With deep interest in homeopathy, he acquired further knowledge and obtained a Diploma in Homeopathy (DIHom) and then completed a post-graduate course in Homeopathic Medicine (DHM) from the British Institute of Homeopathy (BIH). Subsequently, he obtained a certification in Homeopathic Practice and Advanced Case Taking & Repertorization Course of the BIH. He is currently a fellow of the Institute. Most recently, he was certified as a practitioner of Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. He also joined the membership of the North American Society of Homeopaths (RSHom-NA). He is a current member of the National Center for Homeopathy, Virginia. Dr. Agarwal's special interest in homeopathy is to help children with medically unexplained symptoms/illnesses, and those who have had unsatisfactory results from other treatment modalities.

• English
  • Hindi

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1969)