Kishan C. Agarwal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Kishan C. Agarwal

I consulted Dr. Agarwal for alternative medicine options to treat long standing eczema. This was my first visit and personally, I felt visit was very interactive and informative. Since it my first visit and going through first set of medication, I could not share any further update on the progress but I will be adding my comments as progress through the remedy cycle.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

It was a pleasure meeting with Dr. Agarwal last week. We spent well over two hours with him, discussing my son’s current condition in detail, as well as his entire medical history, previous treatments and their outcomes. There was no waiting and no rush. Dr. Agarwal listened attentively, spoke clearly and precisely, and explained to us the specific remedies that he has prescribed, how to deliver them and how to monitor progress. We’ve started the treatment and have already booked a follow-up visit.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

I met Dr. Agarwal almost 9 years back, when my son was diagnosed with psoriasis. He started the treatment, listened to use patiently and we came a long way. My son is 14 years old now and doing so well. Dr. Agarwal is no less than a God for me. Me being a physician, knowing that there is no cure for psoriasis, except controlling by steroids at that age, I resorted to Dr. Agarwal, who guided us through this journey. My son finished his treatment recently, and all because of Dr. Agarwal. God bless him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

Dr. Aggarwal has been phenomenal in improving my son's recurring wheezing episodes and eczema flare ups with his treatment.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

We saw Dr. Agarwal for my daughter. Very detailed evaluation and explanation of her diagnosis. Finally we met a Dr. who is actually interested in listening. We were very satisfied for our first visit which lasted about 3 hrs. We have a follow up in two months hope to see some results.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

My son loves him and looks forward for each visit.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Super very well organized always sees us on time never rushes us out knows his stuff. Highly recommend for homeopathic treatment.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

We visited Dr. Agarwal on Monday for my son. He is very prompt. He saw us on scheduled time. He is very compassionate, kind and spends lot of time to know about patient and alignment and what has caused it. He is very knowledgeable. Very caring doctor hard to find these days. He almost spent four and half hours talking to us about it before prescribing remedy. Very focused, listens carefully and makes lot of notes. We just started the medication and hope it works.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

The visit was amazing he was very nice and gave us amazing advice.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Really Very Happy with Visit. Doctor clarified each and every question we had. Very happy to see a doctor who has the patient first approach. Does not give any false hopes. Would recommend for anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Kishan C. Agarwal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Agarwal is a medical doctor trained in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Homeopathy. He currently practices Complementary & Alternative Medicine (Classical/Constitutional Homeopathy) for children including young infants and adolescents. Dr. Agarwal studied at G.R. Medical College and obtained medical degree (M.B;B.S.) in 1969. After 3 years of study and training, in 1973, he also earned a postgraduate degree (M.D.) in Internal Medicine from Jiwaji University. In 1983, he earned a master's degree (M.S.) in Pediatrics from Mayo Graduate School of Medicine - University of Minnesota. After practicing Internal Medicine in India, he started his pediatric career in England. Interested in further studies, he moved to New York in 1976. Following another three years of general pediatric training, he went on to complete a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. He has been certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and by the Subspecialty Board in Pediatric Cardiology. He also obtained specialist certification from the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCP) in the specialty of pediatrics as well as pediatric cardiology. Dr. Agarwal has been in medical practice in New Jersey since 1982. Besides authorship at various international journals, he has been a speaker at several meetings. He loves to teach, and has held academic affiliation at several medical schools. His interest in homeopathy originated in 1969 when, after graduating from medical school, he studied homeopathy, and treated many patients with great success. With deep interest in homeopathy, he acquired further knowledge and obtained a Diploma in Homeopathy (DIHom) and then completed a post-graduate course in Homeopathic Medicine (DHM) from the British Institute of Homeopathy (BIH). Subsequently, he obtained a certification in Homeopathic Practice and Advanced Case Taking & Repertorization Course of the BIH. He is currently a fellow of the Institute. Most recently, he was certified as a practitioner of Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. He also joined the membership of the North American Society of Homeopaths (RSHom-NA). He is a current member of the National Center for Homeopathy, Virginia. Dr. Agarwal's special interest in homeopathy is to help children with medically unexplained symptoms/illnesses, and those who have had unsatisfactory results from other treatment modalities.

• English
  • Hindi

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1969)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal