You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal

Exceptionally good homepathic practitioner for chronic illnesses. I have had very good experience with him. He is easy to talk to and very helpful to his patients.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I had palm and sole psoriasis for many years and was using steroids on and off without any sustained response. After I started homeopathic treatment it has cleared up completely and now I have normal looking skin. No more itching peeling redness scaling nothing. I have not needed steroid in many months ever since I started homeopathic treatment. I was skeptical in the beginning but now I am sold to homeopathy.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

For about a year, I had a patches of rashes/eczema on my lower legs and feet. In that year, I consulted various dermatologists, but they only prescribed steroids and cortisone. The problem with these medicines was that they would clear the rashes only temporarily; after a few days or so of not applying the medicine, the rashes would flare up again. I spent quite a long time applying these medicines, but it resulted in little to no effect. However, after starting homeopathy with Dr Agarwal, my eczema has nearly healed (I'm still on homeopathy medicine). The process of being healed from homeopathy might be long, but it has been very effective for me and I am so happy that my legs are rashes free. I am a thirteen year old girl and writing my experience here so others can be benefited.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Doctor Agarwal is very knowledgeable and takes the time to understand the exact root cause of the disease and treat it accordingly. We really appreciate his approach.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Spent lot of time. No rushing. And passionate about his work.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I haven't experienced a 3.5 hours diagnosis appointment with a physician in my life, it was my first time with Dr. Agarwal. This could tell you the amount of efforts from the Doctor to know his patient's condition. Calling Dr. Agarwal thorough would be a gross understatement, he is beyond that. we met him on Feb 29 2016 as our 5 years old daughter is down often with cold, fever, wheezing etc. We were almost decided on getting her Adenoid removed before seeing Dr. Agarwal. we have decided against doing that for now and we are hopeful that we may not need it ever. we started the remedies from last night and our hopes are high. will update after 1-2 quarters of following remedies from Dr. Agarwal. we would recommend to any parent who could travel to Edison NJ in a heart beat (we live in Boston area)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Agarwal is amazing diagnosing skills. His treatment has given a great relief to my 10 year old child who had sever constipation. The most important thing for patients to be aware of is that unlike allopathy which gives temporary relief, homeopathy acts slowly and treats the root cause of the problem.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Best homeopathic doctor for kids. I like the fact that he is also a well trained pediatrician. Very knowledgeable yet compassionate and professional in dealings.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Agarwal is a blessing to all patients who wish to avoid allopathic medications especially for skin conditions where steroids are the only option in many cases. He is a wonderful person and doctor who really cares about the patients.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Kishan C. Agarwal's Credentials

Dr. Agarwal is a medical doctor trained in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Homeopathy. He currently practices Complementary & Alternative Medicine (Classical/Constitutional Homeopathy) for children including young infants and adolescents. Dr. Agarwal studied at G.R. Medical College and obtained medical degree (M.B;B.S.) in 1969. After 3 years of study and training, in 1973, he also earned a postgraduate degree (M.D.) in Internal Medicine from Jiwaji University. In 1983, he earned a master's degree (M.S.) in Pediatrics from Mayo Graduate School of Medicine - University of Minnesota. After practicing Internal Medicine in India, he started his pediatric career in England. Interested in further studies, he moved to New York in 1976. Following another three years of general pediatric training, he went on to complete a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. He has been certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and by the Subspecialty Board in Pediatric Cardiology. He also obtained specialist certification from the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCP) in the specialty of pediatrics as well as pediatric cardiology. Dr. Agarwal has been in medical practice in New Jersey since 1982. Besides authorship at various international journals, he has been a speaker at several meetings. He loves to teach, and has held academic affiliation at several medical schools. His interest in homeopathy originated in 1969 when, after graduating from medical school, he studied homeopathy, and treated many patients with great success. With deep interest in homeopathy, he acquired further knowledge and obtained a Diploma in Homeopathy (DIHom) and then completed a post-graduate course in Homeopathic Medicine (DHM) from the British Institute of Homeopathy (BIH). Subsequently, he obtained a certification in Homeopathic Practice and Advanced Case Taking & Repertorization Course of the BIH. He is currently a fellow of the Institute. Most recently, he was certified as a practitioner of Classical Homeopathy (CCH) by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. He also joined the membership of the North American Society of Homeopaths (RSHom-NA). He is a current member of the National Center for Homeopathy, Virginia. Dr. Agarwal's special interest in homeopathy is to help children with medically unexplained symptoms/illnesses, and those who have had unsatisfactory results from other treatment modalities.

• English
  • Hindi

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1971)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptionally good homepathic practitioner for chronic illnesses. I have had very good experience with him. He is easy to talk to and very helpful to his patien..."

May 15, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Agarwal is a very patient.Spends lot of time and energy understanding and evaluating the problem and the patient."

May 13, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had palm and sole psoriasis for many years and was using steroids on and off without any sustained response. After I started homeopathic treatment it has clea..."

May 7, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For about a year, I had a patches of rashes/eczema on my lower legs and feet. In that year, I consulted various dermatologists, but they only prescribed steroid..."

May 3, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Agarwal is very knowledgeable and takes the time to understand the exact root cause of the disease and treat it accordingly. We really appreciate his app..."

April 10, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Spent lot of time. No rushing. And passionate about his work."

March 22, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I haven't experienced a 3.5 hours diagnosis appointment with a physician in my life, it was my first time with Dr. Agarwal. This could tell you the amount of ef..."

March 1, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Agarwal is amazing diagnosing skills. His treatment has given a great relief to my 10 year old child who had sever constipation. The most important thing fo..."

January 18, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best homeopathic doctor for kids. I like the fact that he is also a well trained pediatrician. Very knowledgeable yet compassionate and professional in deali..."

January 11, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Agarwal is a blessing to all patients who wish to avoid allopathic medications especially for skin conditions where steroids are the only option in many cas..."

December 17, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my son who had mild autism for homeopathic treatment Within about 4 months of treatment he improved so much that his developmental doctor said he no l..."

December 9, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been taking homeopathy prescribed by Dr Agarwal for dealing with side effects of chemotherapy for more than two months now. With a range of side effects ..."

October 24, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor who gave the utmost care to my son with Autism-PDD. He is now completely normal. I wish other doctors are ..."

October 11, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. He cured my son's eczema and dermatitis problem completely. None of the dermatologists I went to could help him. "

September 30, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best homeopathy doctor I have met so far. Very helpful and explains everything well. Excellent bedside manners. "

August 31, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have taken Alopecia treatment (hair loss) for 9 year old child . So far results have been amazing after 1 year treatment . Hair is back to normal . We conti..."

August 18, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent Doctor . My Acid reflux has improved greatly and my son's frequent colds and ear infections are almost cured . "

April 15, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor has excellent knowledge and provides all possible help while treating the patients. "

April 4, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor in all parameters. Very knowledgeable, detail oriented yet compassionate and caring. He is truly dedicated to his profession. I am glad I found ..."

March 30, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After the Homeopathic treatment by Dr. Agarwal, my 5 years-old daughter's Psoriasis condition has improved tremendously within a month, where as the prolonged t..."

March 16, 2015
    • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "732-494-9500".

February 23, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can I not give this doctor a thousand stars? Five seems far too less! Dr. Agarwal is brilliant, extremely meticulous and detail oriented! We are seeing excellen..."

February 21, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful doctor with a lot of patience and a thorough approach towards diagnosis and treatment."

December 7, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Agarwal has saved my family. He truly cares. Truly thankful to have found him. A rare mix of compassion and perfection. If not for him both my sons would be..."

November 28, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr. Agarwal. He is dedicated to helping his patients, he is knowledgeable in all medicines. He has helped my son tremendously, if not for Dr. Agarwal,..."

November 12, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Very good knowledge manners and caring attitude."

September 24, 2014
    • First Name changed from "Kishan" to "Kishan C."

October 20, 2013