Ratings for Dr. Sean F. Bak

Dr. Bak was very helpful and honest. He was very knowledgeable of the subject and the staff was very nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Bak

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr Bak is a very competent surgeon. Easy to talk to. He did great job on my shoulder I recommend him to anybody!!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Sadly ,he did not help my daughter at all.He just wanted to do physical therapy. When I called to say she was in pain he was no help. He wanted to do a lidocaine injection and when I questioned why he was rude. His arrogance was unbelievable!We went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Bak is very communicative and has a good bedside manner. Yet, I would only go to him for a shoulder problem. That is his specialty and I know several people who said he did a great job on their shoulders. My spouse was forced to go to him for an emergency situation dealing with another part of the body. Dr. Bak did surgery on one joint, but totally missed that one nearby was also infected. Had we not gotten a second opinion, I shudder to think what would have happened. We encountered lots of confusion between the Novi and Southfield offices and hospitals. Should you run into that, ask to speak to Dr. Bak's administrative assistant (Jessica). She did a lot to straighten out the confusion.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

no comment

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Sean F. Bak's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Coresource