Ratings for Dr. Ki H. Oh

Dr. Oh is an amazing Dr. Bad comments come from patients who don't follow directions. I don't always,and I have issues trying to find the answer. Figure it out or just stay fat! Or look for someone to blame other than YOU! Good luck I'm a 2001 and less150 # nothing goes unpunished ****in deal with it

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr Oh was skillful bariatric surgeon for my distal RNY, but DO NOT let him do his "plastic surgery"/abdominal reconstructions, I ended up with infection and I knew someone else as well that ended up in the hospital for over a month with a post op infection....you will be sorry about how your scars are.....belly button moved UP to almost my sterum, along with 36" of scars that were stapled, instead of sutured. (I recently saw a plastic surgeon for breast reconstruction after cancer and he recognized Dr Oh "work")

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Great doctor. Wouldn't have anyone else treat me for this. Have known him since 1997 when I had my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

good doc poor staff and waiting room leaves a bit to be desired

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Comprehensive program from start to finish. Excellent staff. He saw me before and after the OR. I am a physician. He would be my first recommendation to my patients in WA state!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Oh doesn't have much of a bedside manner & his office staff is lousy, but he did an excellent job with my RNY gastric bypass surgery.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

No bedside manner. Rude. But a good surgeon for RNY Gastric Bypass... however do not let him to any other surgeries. He did an abdonimoplasty on me and the scars are hideous!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

They NEVER return your calls, it is so frustrating trying to get them to communicate with you. I had upper GI done, the doctor made 3 notes on my release papers about having 3 seperate illnesses. I found the notes the next day thye did not tell me or my driver about anything!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Oh isn't known for his bedside mannner . But , he is an excellent surgeon . I wouldn't have had another surgeon do my RNY .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Ki H. Oh's Credentials

• Choongang Univ, Coll Of Med, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Federal Way, WA