Ratings for Dr. Derek Murphy

I have seen dr. murphy for several years and never been concerned or disappointed by hiscare. I have severe autoimmune issues and organ failures from these conditions. he works with me for the best education in how to deal with my disorders.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Murphy has been instrumental in helping me with a hip issue as well as other areas of my health.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

dr. murphy very argumentative. Did not follow up on labs. Causing me to go into mixedema. Talking to other doctors re/ my case, without my permission (hippa violation). Talking to non family members about my health..

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Murphy is great. He is always looking out for the best possible care for his patients. I have been going to his office for over a year and have always received the best care from he and his staff. Very Helpful!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Murphy is great. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything to his patients. He is definitely not the kind of doctor that thinks of his patients as simply a number.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Derek Murphy's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal