Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Pacetti

The worst. He does not wash his hands in between patients. Since my son was sick, I politely requested that he wash his hands before checking my child. Instead of using water and soap. he begrudgingly rubbed in some antibacterial gel and asked me if I was a NURSE. Washing hands in between patients is normal protocol. I wear normal clothes, not something that screams "nurse". My two masters degrees are NOT in nursing. He is extremely condescending to women. I could have been a doctor, in public health, research or some other health care professional. He checked my child's ears and then proceeded to pry open his mouth to see if he's teething, after I told him that my child caught my cold and his running nose isn't due to teething. My child did not want to open is mouth for this pediatrician who tried to force himself into his mouth. Dr. Pacetti told me to hold my child down. In the process, I noticed that my child's lips were bleeding. I looked at Dr. Pacetti who merely shrugged and blamed the busted lips to dryness. He did not apologize or even dab off the blood to check the wound he created. I was mortified. When you smack a metal instrument forcefully against human skin, there is a chance that you tear skin. Why is this guy a pediatrician if he does not enjoy caring for children?

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Stephen J. Pacetti's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL