Ratings for Dr. Jeff L. Strohmyer

The best Dr. I have been to. He is very kind, takes his time and knows his stuff. So grateful he is my doctor. Could not find better care and loyalty than with Dr. Strohmeyer. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Stay away from this guy. He is the worst Doctor I ever had. I followed his direction 100%, when I ended up in the hospital, he blamed it all on me. B>A>D>

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr Strohmyer is the wonderful. He's so caring & if something doesn't seem right with a patient he has no problem referring the patient on to a specialist. My husband's PSA started to rise above "normal". It concerned Dr Strohmyer so he referred him to a urologist who after testing determined my husband has early state prostate cancer. We feel that Dr Strohmyer saved my husband's life and will always be grateful for his concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Front office staff very rude. A person can stand at the desk for a long time and they don't even look at you or acknowledge that you are there.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Staff rushes you. If your information isn't on his computer, he says he didn't get it. I bought in my records and they lost them. He doesn't follow up. One time he is caring and understanding. The next time he acts like you are annoying him. Completely closes up at lunch time and doesn't answer phone. Very short hours. Last appointment is at 4:00. If he is not there, you can't get any meds. You have to wait until he is there or they get ahold of him. He used to be a good doctor. He said he was semi-retired.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I have always been pleased with the service Dr. Strohmyer has given to me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Strohmyer and his staff are the greatest. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

This is one Doctor that is respected by those of us who have seen him work in the Hospital. In fact many hospital employees go to Dr. Strohmyer because of his knowledge and dedication to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Horrible service by the front office staff, very rude. Dr. Strohmyer rushes through the visit and has a horrible bed side manner. Don't ever question his decision because he doesn't like that. He does have many affliations that I think cloud his judgement. He will tell you that if you don't like his decision, then see someone else. Not a caring Dr. Acts like he has a "god" complex. He may be a Dr. but that doesn't mean that he is always right. I would not recommend this office to anyone in my family or friends.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Jeff L. Strohmyer's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Carefirst Bcbs