Ratings for Dr. David Sparavec

I would recommend David Sparavec to anyone with pain or flexibility issues. Dr Sparavec had helped me tremendously with my joints and muscle tissue. I feel so much better now. It can be intense at times but the relief is remarkable and I enjoying seeing him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I am back to using kettle bells again thanks to David Sparavec. It's been a year since I damaged my knee very badly by overdoing it with stupidly heavy kettle bells. It's been such an absolute horror trying to rehabilitate and I lost faith many times during my rehab. But after 2 months with Dr Sparavec we have worked through some very painful issues and I am healthy again. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr David Sparavec. Very professional, listens to me, helps me tremendously and gave me the confidence to get back in the gym and work through my therapy. I am very grateful to Dr Sparavec and his team

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr Sparavec helped me after my knee sublaxation. I was worried that I wouldn't walk properly again without pain but I am getting back into it and I should be running soon. I recommend him if you have a sports injury in the city.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

saw Dr Sparavec for a hip and groin injury and was not expecting much relief because I have been in pain for 10 months now. But he was great. I have the right excercises and strategies and it's nothing short of a miracle really. I can move my hip joint freely and the impingement is going. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

i have had knee and thigh pain for almost a year now, and i wasnt getting much joy from my doctor so i was recommended David Sparavec from my Aunt. 3 consultations in and i am so pleased i decided to try it. My knee pain is almost gone and this was actually due to my IT band being tight and damage to my groin, which David explained to me and treated very well. I am so grateful as being in constant pain is so energy sapping. I feel like I will make a full recovery now and that brings me so much happiness! recommended!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Went in to see him with symptoms of sciatica, and was treated for just over two months. He decided that my spine required realignment and so began the treatment. I was told that my case was still mild so it would take just a few weeks to feel "normal" again, but I left every session feeling worse for wear. I was told it was completely normal and put my faith in him, but after two months of treatment I was left feeling worse than I've ever been. His diagnosis began to flip flop, telling me one week that my spine was now fine and it was just a matter of giving the nerves time to settle, then a week later telling me that the nerves were fine but my spine was putting unnecessary stress on them. In the end, I've left his practice $1300 lighter, but more significantly feeling infinitely worse than I was before, to the point where I can't sleep at night due to the pain I have. Before David, this was merely an inconvenience to me, but now I feel like something very serious is wrong with me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I've been seeing this guy for a few years now and think he's just fantastic. Very intelligent, knowledgeable and his manner is conversational and friendly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008