Ratings for Dr. Joshua Levy

Dr Levy is great! Been seeing him for a year now for my fibromyalgia. Very compassionate

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Doctor is very knowledgeable and takes time with all his patients. He is old school and that's great! very few doctors are like doctor Levy. Staff is very helpful and respectfully.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Levy is a terrific doctor. I have an autoimmune disorder that another Rheumatologist misdiagnosed. However his office and staff leave much to be desired. They constantly run late and the wait is always long at the office. One time I arrived and was told the wait was over an hour because of computer issues -- they didn't have the courtesy to call ahead of time and I had to leave to get back to work without being able to see the doctor. The day before my latest and last appointment, after the office sent me to get blood work done, I was called and told that his office no longer took my insurance. They further told me that I could only see the doctor as a cash patient and refused to refill my medication which was running out. The level of customer service is just awful in the medical community, and Dr. Levy's office is now on my list of horrible offices to deal with. Sadly the doctor is great but I would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Levy is a doctor's doctor. With many rheumatologic disorders we contact him for a "curbstone consult." He always comes through. A real medical Sherpa I have to give him a 5/5 rating. Stan Alexander, M.D., FACP, FACR. Clinical Professor of Medicine at USC and Director of Arthrtis Medical Clinic of San Gabriel Valley (Arcadia, CA.) I commented on staff and punctural, but have not been a patient in his office.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Extremely professional and knowledgeable. I could not afford Embrol, so he found a drug I could afford and it has given me so much relief from my pain, He reminded me of the family doctor from the 1950's where a doctor would take the time to listen to his patient and form a bond that lasts through your lifetime. I am extremely pleased and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Very Patient friendly doctor. Will answer your calls, return your calls and help you anytime.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Joshua Levy's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1964)