Ratings for Dr. Alfred Klassen

I've gone to see dr klassen since the early 80s. He is gentle, compassionate, and very accommodating- he drove to his clinic at 9pm once to pull out a wisdom tooth that had been hurting me all day. The guy really is a class act.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I've seen a lot of dentists and have had a lot of work done. Dr. Klassen is the only one I recommend and I'm so happy I've found him. Very nice man - takes his time to explain things and calm people with nerves like me! He's also the first dentist I don't feel has gouged me. He never suggests work that doesn't actually NEED to be done - and that's much appreciated.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Me and my whole family have been going there our whole lives. 25+ years. Dr.Klassen and his staff are extremely professional, always on time, and very willing to help in any scenario. He is very sweet and makes you feel comfortable. Every time I come here all the staff know my family and ask me how everyone is doing and even remember things from years ago! It feels like family.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Excellent Dentist and staff been going there for 25 years

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

My family has been going to Dr klaus send for over 20 years. We used to live in Clareview and moved to the south side 17 years ago. My daughter now lives in windermere and still goes to see Dr Klassen and his staff. He is such a gentle dentist and always a pleasure to deal with. There is a sink in every operatory and the office is very clean. We will continue to go to Dr Klassen until he retires.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

He has been my dentist for 16 years and there is a reason for it. He is not only good at what he does but he is the sweetest man ever. Great bedside manner with his patients and always does a fantastic job with my teeth. I remember going to him in a panic because I thought I found a cavity in the back of my front tooth. I went in thinking it was an emergency. He took a quick look and said "oh dear we put a filling in the back of your front teeth when you were 10 to make your teeth stronger and it's just falling out now (15 years later)... go home, don't worry about today". He could've EASILY charger me for the visit, but he didn't. This small selfless action I feel speaks volumes of the kind of person Dr. Klassen is. I don't know what I'll do when he retires. Highly recommend him. And for the record, the place is very clean and there IS a sink in every treatment room...

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I came to this dentist because of all the glowing reviews. No sink to spit in after teeth cleaning, The office and rooms looked like they needed a good cleaning. When I go to the dentist I expect things to be spotless. Not going here again.

Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr Klassen is very knowledgeble and friendly. His hygeniests are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Klassen since I got my first tooth. He is a wonderfully kind man who is great at what he does. His hygienists are amazing at what they do as well. They keep the experience positive and personal for each patient. Dr. Klassen is a true gentleman who treats patient's with the utmost respect. He even remembers silly things I told him as a child! I would highly recommend his practice to anyone who is looking for a quality, friendly, and affordable dental experience.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

My family has been a patient of Dr. Klassen's for many many years ever since my wife taught his kids in school. He and his staff should be rated 6/5- like 11/10!!!! Consistent, SUPERB SERVICE IN EVERY REGARD, and quality work everytime. They truely care about your health and you as a person. This practice should be recognized by the City of Edmonton or the Cdn Dentatl Association; wish there was a way to nominate this practice. I should say they are fantastic with kids too. Not many businesses are this well run from a quality of service and staffing perspective. Even my root canals with Dr. Klassen were a great experience...I can't wait to get Crowns now :)

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012