Ratings for Dr. Sidney L. Stapleton

Dr. Stapleton is a great doctor. I read the poor review and it seems that the person received nerve damage which is a risk of any surgery. He did a great job with me explaining, diagnosing, and answering all my questions. On the day of the surgery he was upbeat, put me at ease before my first surgery. After the surgery his follow ups were well informed and easy to understand. He even fixed another problem that we didn't even know about! This guy knows what he's doing. his staff could use some customer service classes because they seem to treat us like its our fault when they are running 1-2 hours behind....but the doctor is great.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

The most unethical doctor I've ever seen! I made the biggest mistake of my life by choosing this 80 year old to operate on me. Four years after the surgery I'm still in pain, 5 months after the surgery I was walking with a cane. He thought the pain was all in my head. At another hospital in five minutes they diagnosed nerve damage. One pain doctor said I'll be in pain for the rest of my life, while the other said I'm the only one who doesn't respond to pain management. That a repeat surgery is the only option! Now I'm getting the runaround from other surgeons. If an incompetent surgeon messes the patient no lawyer will take your case but unethical one has a lawyer just a phone call away. Someone should send this guy to a nursing home before he injures his next patient.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Hands down the best surgeon I've ever met. Wonderful and caring bedside manner, never waited longer than 15 minutes for any appointment and the staff were always able to schedule an emergency appointment within 24 hours notice.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Wonderful doctor and has a concern for his patients. Is a very knowledgeable doctor and is very easy going and talks to his patience. Has a wonderful office staff. Would highly recommend him for any type of surgery.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Sidney L. Stapleton's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union